Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

p1ss up

right enough of this bad heart stop drinking non sense, I have had to reschedule next week due to a late friggin courier...another story...but will be finishing phase 1 of my jolly around the uk on Wednesday night in the Pompey/Gosport/southhampton area as I have to give some P+O chaps a lecture on thursday, so who's up for a p1ss up wednesday night? :razz:

wet_blobby said:
right enough of this bad heart stop drinking non sense, I have had to reschedule next week due to a late friggin courier...another story...but will be finishing phase 1 of my jolly around the uk on Wednesday night in the Pompey/Gosport/southhampton area as I have to give some P+O chaps a lecture on thursday, so who's up for a p1ss up wednesday night? :razz:

give me a call babe xxxxxxxxx

Blobs - death would have been a welcome relief this morning......sausage and egg banjo has stayed down.......can feel a hairy dog coming on

have the whole tail of the dog mate not just the hair...you know it makes sense...and anyway tomorrows a poets day :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wet_blobby Dont take the P1ss, Ghingers have souls... Diamond Lil's 11
wet_blobby Ouch...dont p1ss off a scouse bird Diamond Lil's 13

Latest Threads