P squadron rnr details

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by 316, Jul 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 316

I am looking for further information from anyone who has deployed as an RNR element of P Squadron or has direct knowledge.

Is it correct that the RNR element of it is now reducing in size?

After joining the RNR is there a specific selection to become part of P Sqn?
    Whilst i understand that there are numerous branches RNR persons may join, can I still assume this selection would be quite difficult given that there is nearly 2000 RNR and soon to increase, with 36 places being reduced to 18 if a thread on this site is correct!

I heared that once mobilised you usually spend 4 - 8 weeks away before returning to the UK. After alittle leave you get sent out somewhere else again and this goes on throughout your 6 months?

Within the RNR this particular role sounds like it could be ok, but i dont want to join the RNR and just get put on a ship to clean etc. Is that a realistic possibilty though?
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Your question has already been answered on the thread you started on the Close Protection World forum.
  3. Isn't it just stagging-on with a big gun bolted to a ship?

Sounds bollocks. Join the army if you want to kill people.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. 316

Really? Care to share the link?????
  5. 316

Your name is ever so rude!

Can i assume youve posted an incorrect link???

I have asked a similar question on another forum, but as to the 4 questions above....well they're not answered are they!?

Now as stated, if you have not been part of the RNR P Sqn or have had direct contact with such persons, then i forbid you to write anymore words on my post.
  6. Has someone just opened a box of ******* and spilt this one onto the forum.

Take a ******* hike you jumped up fucktarding little ****.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. 316

Right i am now very very angry, and for that reason Spidiver, you are also now banned from my post. I have no requirement to hear from you again.
  8. 316

..also you are very rude and quite a grump.

9. No I'm not....Now go and pick Teddy up and say sorry....Nanny will be along shortly to change your nappy....
  10. Forbid, FORBID I for one would love to see you try enforce that one you ****.
  11. 316

Right!!!! Thats it!!!! You to bikerman. I demand that you leave to!!! You will post no more on my thread.

You can however, read any subsequent postings by other people and you are free to discuss said postings in private amoungst friends.
  12. Who is this masked man ???
  13. Nah nah try and make me cuntybollocks.
  14. sgtpepperband

Works in a gay lapdancing club as a fluffer, apparently...:roll:
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  15. 316 is Nailz were do I claim £5?
  16. 316

Bikerman, what did we just talk about! (No question mark, ie requires no answer!)
    I made it quite clear that you are no longer allowed to post my thread.

Infact you are now not even allowed to read any of the posts on this thread or discuss it with friends.

I extremely frustrated and am seriously considering contacting the website owner in order to have your second illegal post removed. It undermines me.
  17. sgtpepperband

You're doing a pretty good job of that yourself...
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  18. Dig out panyo I won't hold my breath.
  19. I know people who are in P Squadron, however they say STC Branch is where the action is. There is now a STC(R) (R=Reserves) branch in the RNR. I'm sure someone will back me up on that.