P!55ed off Landlord...

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by R12_CV, May 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just saw this in neighbouring village.

Shame your tennant out or pay up...
  2. Don't understand.

Ah! The link didn't show up initially.
  3. Thats a great idea to get your tenant to pay up! Shameful 8O
  4. And how the fuck with no story do you know that the drum aint hanging in ruin with lumps dropping off daily?
    I'm friggin sure most coins have two sides.
  5. And how do you know that she isn't living in luxury and raking it in and still not giving the landlord a penny, Rumrat
  6. He doesn't, but you are the one making the assumption that the landlord is right - Rumrat is suggesting that there may be more to the story, a very valid point.
  7. I don't but I did not make a judgement
  8. And as an aside, I would not pay the rent on my first flat some years ago.
    I kind of objected to water running down my bedroom wall.
    And in court the judge agreed the water feature was a good enough reason not to. :wink:
  9. I didn't either, I said its a great idea if your tenant wouldn't pay and then the shameful part was for for the lady who has to look at that, it would be shameful if you were living there, wouldn't you agree?
  10. Ah well in that case stand easy. :wink:
  11. Ok rumrat, sorry if I offended anybody by not fully explaining my point, now i am leaving this forum... FAST :wink:
  12. I doubt you have offended anyone mate, on the other hand there are outrage threads popping up all over the forum today.
    Fergie seems as usual to be getting bad press, mind you if I could screw some twat for 40 grand by introducing them to my ex, boy would I go for it.
    And no bugger on here would give s shit. :D :D
  13. As RR mentioned, there are of course 2 sides to every coin.

Would 'she' be allowed by her landlord to banner a protest about her inconveniences (thence refrained payments)? I doubt it.

But on a lighter side I think its funny the lengths people go to these days to resolve differences, and if it results in the fat cat lawyers (no offence Rosielea) from profiteering, then good for them.