Oxygen thief

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Scarface2009 said:
What the hell are these members, that state Oxygen thief??

TELEGRAM FOR MONGO

I really don't see why this is a site issue. I suspect your after one, because you believe its a badge of honour. Seeing that GCO/BCO will read this gash your wish might come true.

Also reading some of your gash like laughing at the guy commiting suicide, starting threads like "I'm 17, what age can you vote?" and "I'm a skinny runt and need to bulk up", you should be granted your wish.

END OF MESSAGE

witsend said:
Scarface2009 said:

TELEGRAM FOR MONGO

I really don't see why this is a site issue. I suspect your after one, because you believe its a badge of honour. Seeing that GCO/BCO will read this gash your wish might come true.

Also reading some of your gash like laughing at the guy commiting suicide, starting threads like "I'm 17, what age can you vote?" and "I'm a skinny runt and need to bulk up", you should be granted your wish.

END OF MESSAGE
I have to instantly agree here, especially given the use of the Blazing Saddles reference :lol:

But witsend you must remember: "Mongo only pawn, in game of life" :twisted:

Scarface2009

Lantern Swinger
witsend said:
Scarface2009 said:

TELEGRAM FOR MONGO

END OF MESSAGE
you are a complete utter twit.... now p1ss off you old fart

Scarface2009 said:
witsend said:
Scarface2009 said:

TELEGRAM FOR MONGO

END OF MESSAGE
you are a complete utter twit.... now p1ss off you old fart

I'd call that a bite :)

Dr Z, you could offer a donation to RR in return for being made an honorary O2 thief! :lol:

I'm sure in return for £50 the Good CO will grant you your request! ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
seenoffteefcuk Diamond Lil's 6
polariod The Quarterdeck 25
sgtpepperband Diamond Lil's 2