Overwhelmed by MoD releases

Dusty70

Lantern Swinger
Why am I suddenly overwhelmed by these MoD rss releases - there must be nearly 50 over the last 2 days - is it the same for everyone ??

Dusty70

Lantern Swinger
Brilliant - thanks for your help Stirlin/Ballistic - ps did you know that the poppy shop also does a female anniversary poppy and you get the name of a woman that was killed in action ?

I can't understand why MoD is regurgitating news releases from other Government departments anyway, especially where there is absolutely no relevance to defence issues.

I can't understand why MoD is regurgitating news releases from other Government departments anyway, especially where there is absolutely no relevance to defence issues.
There are some MOD RSS that are of interest re - defence but this sudden overkill is pants , site software probably not able to filter out the stuff I wanna read so like others I am on ignore. Any thoughts @Bad CO

Seadog

War Hero
There was a time when I made a case for reading the feeds from the likes of the FCO and DfID but lately it appears, metric tonnes of WTFRSS is invading.

‘Ignore’ is now working for me.