Overseas Applicants.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
As a matter of interest and to maybe help some link up, I thought it might be an idea to have a thread where people can put up their country of origin and the branch they are applying for in the Royal Navy. Be aware of personal security and don't give a pinpoint location.

Favoured

Am a Malawian applying for a chef but I can't get through. They send email to activate my account but it always says reset password. I tried to call but didn't get help. Can someone please help

Wasi

A couples of weeks I'm done with my medical traige and I passed - Now how long it will take to get the interviews Dates after traige?

Merrick94

@Wasi takes 4-6 weeks for the next step if I remember correctly. That’s also dependent on how quickly you can get to the UK once they say so. Remember there is no August intake for Basic so the wait may be a bit longer.

@Favoured I had a similar issue initially so tried using a different web browser and that seemed to help out. Changed my password several times. The portal has been running perfectly for me for a while now though so not sure what advice I can give other than try calling again.