Outrage bus anyone?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by WreckerL, Jan 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Banned from playgroup for being British | The Sun |News

I was going to put this in CA but I can guess how it will degenerate.

I've got mixed feelings on this one. Is it mainly red tops (it's in the Star as well) stirring up more xenophobia, or, if it's all true surely they are breaking the law by discriminating against someone purely due to their nationality?

Any thoughts?

The bus is fully MOT'd, new tyres and the keys are in the ignition.
  2. Lost for words.
  3. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

I for one am outraged at having to read such a shit story, although I do like it when common people have to appear in news papers with grim faces on.

In fact my favourite kind of story is the sort where a chav (or ned north of the border) finds some kind of dead rodent in some grub that they lifted from the super market. I love the photos of the shell suited morons looking grimmed faced with packet of cheezy puffs and a dead mouse.
  4. Outrage? I think most of us who live in this country are well past the stage of outrage with certain ideas by the very noisy minority who practice PC.
    Nothing would suprise me, the treatment I received when I was in re hab even outraged the ethnics who were there with me.
    And in this stirring pot of a nation we live in who really gives a shit? Apart from Apocalypse, nothing should be done to increase blood pressure.
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Strikes me that it's a bit like claiming the Womens Institute is sexist or the Salvation Army discriminates against Jews & muslims.

If there is no nursery place otherwise available for the children of white, British wimmin in the diocese then by all means start cranking that engine.
  6. Fuckin hell you could have mentioned earlier they don't I've just applied for membership.
  7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Wrecker's got the keys.... :shakefist:
  8. I think it's only fair that I mention now that I would do both of the filthy chav milfs.

9. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What about the 2 in the middle though?
  10. Please explain how you come to the conclusion that they are fithy chavs?
    MILFs yes .....chavs...maybe not....

Are we having a whip round for the deisel for the bus?
  11. They went whinging to the Sun because they weren't allowed into a group specifically for immigrants. Either they are chavs looking for a rise or they are mentally retarded. Either way I'd still smash the pair of them, although the one on the left does have a touch of the mlaaar about her.

As Ninja so eloquently put it, you don't see me kicking off because the local RAF veteran's association won't grant me membership.
  12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The ladies can come and play round my place. I've got a brand new game called "Cellar Escape". It's great.

The kids can fuck off and smoke crack somewhere.
  13. 'Don't throw the Baby out of the pram, Dummy'......or something like that
  14. This aint anything to do with nationality or race:

"We're not sure they would give us money if we were offering the same services for local people."

It's all about money, I wonder how much he pockets.
  15. 1. They read the sun.

2. They are too thick to realise that the group wasn't for them.

3. They are covered in ronseal.

4. The one on the right has a tramp stamp on her hand.