out with the gays

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by majorketchup, Jul 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it me or do u think all buftys should gathered up and placed on the isle of man and nuked especially CPL-SALT.

2. it probly is just you as this sight as a lot of members of the gay cuminty and you should be alot more reseptive to new ideas any way i thought you liked laidyboys

3. Grow up. If you’ve got nothing to say, say NOTHING.

4. Your the ladyboy and I dont have respect for you lot.I am entitled to an opinion just like you are....

5. Well said :thumright:

6. Sounds like Norman is talking to himself again lol

7. Un-sure of your sexuality majorketchup? Those who go on about Lady Boys and gays are probably latent homosexuals?

I served with a gay stoker in the late 80’s, rather that being kicked out (as they did then), he decided to commit suicide.

A good person DIED for no reason.

Grow up.

8. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

a case of split personality here.... this thread is going where it belongs.

9. Don't ask, don't tell and go about your business. During the Vietnam war when people were drafted many homosexuals served. They did so with distinction and honor. I was an RA soldier, professional for you Brits, and like many other RA soldiers we never had problems with homosexuals. Now when our units have reunions many of the homosexual vets attend and they are just that. War veterans like any other. If you can't handle it, then get over it!