Out of watch

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rod-gearing, Jun 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering,if the other half says she doesnt want sex anymore could you have it with someone else and tell her that you are just sub-contracting it out?

It doesnt constitute adultery does it?

Makes you think though!

Any thoughts on the subject,opinions greatly received.

2. Inform her that without sex internal body pressure builds up and you may explode. To save her the the job of cleaning up the mess you are willing to relieve the bodies pressure with her sister, oppo, mother, granny and any available chav :thumright:

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

She's testing the water; trying to find out how you feel about an affair so she can have one... :twisted:

4. Appreciate this is in DLs, but personally I don't see any issue with additional relationships, as long as everyone involved is sighted on the issue and consents. To my mind polyamourous relationships can be quite healthy.

:D

5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Rod-Gearing: If she's fit and puts out, get your other half to PM me... :thumright:

6. The richer the male, the more liberal the females

7. Fortunately its not my other half,its a topic that came up in the pub.

Just someone trying to justify getting his leg over.

I can understand his reasoning,worth a try I suppose.

8. I get my wife to weigh my balls every other night.
    If they're too heavy, I get her to empty my sac.

Isn't that normal?

9. Perfectly normal. Your wife does exactly the same for me :thumright:

10. You could just tell her that she is failing to satisfy your most important emotional needs, and that may lead to your vulnerability to anyone who will satisfy them.
    That could however, lead to the most godalmighty kick in the spuds its ever been your misfortune to experience. Which kinds of solves problem 1, as it were...

11. I told my missus that I will never go out of watch as long as she keeps doing her wifely duties, but when that stops I will still need the action so will look for it elsewhere. She agreed, culturally out here it is kind of acceptable, don't know why western birds who don't put out or let themselves get lardy complain when the bloke goes out of watch. Bizzaro.

12. Well, she has to keep her hand in on her night off.

13. Mrs DE said she'd cut my bits off if I went out of watch. There are several large carving knives in the kitchen and 2 12-bores in the house.
    I believe her.
    QED: not an option I'm prepared to explore.

14. Single up when the ship singles up.
    It must be very difficult in the high tech age -some singular celled Richard cranium :safe: sending mobile phone clips back to the nagging machine - it was bad enough when the mess rodent blanco :knob: wrote just about everything that happened in the mess in his mailies / blue'es to his CinC Nag Home. :censored:

It is easy to say but not easy to do especially when some foreign member of the opposite sex decided to have your body. :w00t: