Our Ros

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
brigham600 said:
You cheeky pair. I shall never forgive that QM at Drake for that :) I could actually get locked up for thinking of the things I wanted to do with her.

AAC - I wish mate. If only she had known how lucky she 'could' have been eh?!? :)

Brigham I actually know the Wren Officer you were referring to quite well and she gave me her own account of what happened. She told me "she was fed up, not hard up!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it me???

Or do Brigham and SgtPB not have any work to do???

Oi, I am not paying good taxes to have you two gossiping like fishwives, if you cannot find any work to do where you are we need an office junior here in the office with the 12 other girls I work with!

slim

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
Is it me???

Or do Brigham and SgtPB not have any work to do???

Oi, I am not paying good taxes to have you two gossiping like fishwives, if you cannot find any work to do where you are we need an office junior here in the office with the 12 other girls I work with!

Work in an office with 12 girls. How much do i have to pay per week to work there

brigham600

War Hero
Office, 12 girls. Just point me over baby. In fact, I know where your work is and I am just leaving Collingwood now. Should be there in 15 minutes, so make sure you have the tea and jaffa cakes ready or else.

I have been working today as it goes. Been teaching some young up and coming communicators and logged on during my lunch break and standeasy. :)

sgtpepperband said:
Hehe, mind you it is a nice novelty to get a blow job from a superior officer, isn't it? Even better if it's a female!! 8O :wink:

Urmmm. Interesting! A female on male BJ would certainly be an interesting experience - with a carressing tongue please! :D

brigham600 said:
Office, 12 girls. Just point me over baby. In fact, I know where your work is and I am just leaving Collingwood now. Should be there in 15 minutes, so make sure you have the tea and jaffa cakes ready or else.

I have been working today as it goes. Been teaching some young up and coming communicators and logged on during my lunch break and standeasy. :)

I'd take the up and coming communicators with you - for moral support - and for their first lesson in silver tongue skills. Leave them with the Jaffas and Ginger and you go off to teach the girls the finer points of flag semaphore - hands on, naturally... Hands on what, I've no idea, of course :wink:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I would also like to practice my 'conflict resolution techniques' and demonstrate my handcuffing skills with 12 drunken office women... :wink:

andym

War Hero
I think the problem is tht theyre all in the legal profession so you may have to be a tad careful or youll be having the odd writ served.

Latest Threads