Our Ros

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Yeah, out of ten? I'd give her one!

Great legs: what time do they open?

And I take it you don't like blokes with hairy test tackles? Mmm, that's one of my questions asnwered... :wink:

That is not a proper wren. How can I tell?

1. Her tie is much to big
2. Her shoes are not plain black leather or patent court with no adornment. She is a walt.

sgtpepperband said:
If she told me to 'Get Fell In!' I wouldn't disobey her... :wink:
Nor would I. She looks the part! :lol:

So Rosie, when were you at President? Did you ever drink in the SRs Mess* on Thursday evenings in the early 90s?

*RNXS were ONLY allowed to drink in the SR's mess, for some inexplicable reason, unless invited as guests into the JR's mess! Very strange. :roll:

There most certainley is, but it is one I am keeping to myself though. Just suffice to say it was all about a young 3rd Officer Wrens who was worked as daystaff at the Commcen. She was an absolute vision and not too disimiliar to the girl in your photo. All I ever wanted was one evening or afternoon and she had to keep her rig on. ;-)

I was a young 19 year old at the time and my fantasies used to run wild whenever I saw her.

Where did you acquire that photo by the way?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
brigham600 said:
There most certainley is, but it is one I am keeping to myself though. Just suffice to say it was all about a young 3rd Officer Wrens who was worked as daystaff at the Commcen. She was an absolute vision and not too disimiliar to the girl in your photo. All I ever wanted was one evening or afternoon and she had to keep her rig on. ;-)

I was a young 19 year old at the time and my fantasies used to run wild whenever I saw her.

...and then the QM pulled back the curtain, shook you with his torch and shouted: "Get up Brigham - you've got the morning!" :lol:

brigham600 said:
Didn't you know she works in Commcen Whitehall? She's the gym manager! She keeps asking where's her Brigham.. where's her Brigham, oh if only she hadn't shone that bloody torch in his eyes... :lol:

You cheeky pair. I shall never forgive that QM at Drake for that :) I could actually get locked up for thinking of the things I wanted to do with her.

AAC - I wish mate. If only she had known how lucky she 'could' have been eh?!? :)

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
brigham600 said:
You cheeky pair. I shall never forgive that QM at Drake for that :) I could actually get locked up for thinking of the things I wanted to do with her.

AAC - I wish mate. If only she had known how lucky she 'could' have been eh?!? :)
Brigham I actually know the Wren Officer you were referring to quite well and she gave me her own account of what happened. She told me "she was fed up, not hard up!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it me???

Or do Brigham and SgtPB not have any work to do???

Oi, I am not paying good taxes to have you two gossiping like fishwives, if you cannot find any work to do where you are we need an office junior here in the office with the 12 other girls I work with!