Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our reign of terror, by the Israeli army

Reuters?
They can't be trusted!

come_the_day said:
Lamri said:
[Who invaded who ?
After so many Jews were SLAUGHTERED by Europeans in the first half of the Twentieth Century, is it any wonder AT ALL that they went BACK HOME?

No problem with the fact that Europeans - well, Nazis - murdered any Jews they could round up, but what is now Israel was previously Palestine and the idea that it's OK to divide and displace half a population on purely religious grounds is plain ridiculous, without expecting the displaced to take offence. In biblical time, the 12 tribes of Israel were themselves displaced many times, whether by the Romans, the Egyptians or more or less any other civilisation of the time. The Jewish diaspora set up in many other countries, so the current Israel was never their home to go back to.

I disagree with that last bit, but even if it were true, where else could the Jews go? Hospitality was a bit rare in other countries.

Oil_Slick

War Hero
Crabman said:
come_the_day said:
Lamri said:
[Who invaded who ?
After so many Jews were SLAUGHTERED by Europeans in the first half of the Twentieth Century, is it any wonder AT ALL that they went BACK HOME?

No problem with the fact that Europeans - well, Nazis - murdered any Jews they could round up, but what is now Israel was previously Palestine and the idea that it's OK to divide and displace half a population on purely religious grounds is plain ridiculous, without expecting the displaced to take offence. In biblical time, the 12 tribes of Israel were themselves displaced many times, whether by the Romans, the Egyptians or more or less any other civilisation of the time. The Jewish diaspora set up in many other countries, so the current Israel was never their home to go back to.

I disagree with that last bit, but even if it were true, where else could the Jews go? Hospitality was a bit rare in other countries.

Well it may come as a surprise to you to learn that Jews were living perfectly happly in many Muslim countries until the 1947 war of Independence that many ethnic Jews who had been living happily enough in the ME for centuries were dead set against. After 1947, not unsurprisingly, the relavent governments became rather pissed at the way the Israelis had run a few million Palestinians off their land, the situation went from pissed with them to open hostility after the Six Day War.

The Zionists love to play the 'we had no were to go but back to Eratz Israel' card, but they are lying. Wanna know were the biggest Jewish population in the ME outside Israel is? That would be Iran complete with a Jewish member of the Majlis, synagues, Jewish hospitals, libraries, schools and old peoples homes. They are also expressly protected by a Fatwa issued by Ayatollah Khomeini but the 'Iran wants to wipe us out' Zionists like to skate over that rather arkward fact.

The whole State of Israel and all the problems it's caused since 1947 was never a local Jewish problem, it was brought about by European Zionists who decided in the 19th Century to 'reclaim the land' and were driven by religious zealotry. The situation long predates WWII and the Holocaust that was siezed on as a cause celebre by the zealots to legitimize their already 50 year old policy of driving the Palestinians off their land by immigration into Palestine.

Oil_Slick said:
Crabman said:
come_the_day said:
Lamri said:
[Who invaded who ?

Well it may come as a surprise to you to learn that Jews were living perfectly happly in many Muslim countries until the 1947 war of Independence that many ethnic Jews who had been living happily enough in the ME for centuries were dead set against. After 1947, not unsurprisingly, the relavent governments became rather pissed at the way the Israelis had run a few million Palestinians off their land, the situation went from pissed with them to open hostility after the Six Day War.

The Zionists love to play the 'we had no were to go but back to Eratz Israel' card, but they are lying. Wanna know were the biggest Jewish population in the ME outside Israel is? That would be Iran complete with a Jewish member of the Majlis, synagues, Jewish hospitals, libraries, schools and old peoples homes. They are also expressly protected by a Fatwa issued by Ayatollah Khomeini but the 'Iran wants to wipe us out' Zionists like to skate over that rather arkward fact. quote]

Actually it isn't a surprise anymore. There was a documentary on German TV about a year ago (not actually sure when) about Jews in Iran, and the Jewish politician was also mentioned. That this was not common knowledge DID surprise me, after all it would be good PR for Iran. Although the situation is at odds with Iran's vitriolic anti-Israel propaganda and financial support of terrorism.

PS. To compare the IDF with the SS is a bit inaccurate to put it mildy. The SS itself was not armed, however the Waffen SS had a considerable armed capability including armour. Plus of course the ideology was just a bit different.

Oil_Slick

War Hero
Crabman said:
Oil_Slick said:
Crabman said:
come_the_day said:
Lamri said:
[Who invaded who ?

The Zionists love to play the 'we had no were to go but back to Eratz Israel' card, but they are lying. Wanna know were the biggest Jewish population in the ME outside Israel is? That would be Iran complete with a Jewish member of the Majlis, synagues, Jewish hospitals, libraries, schools and old peoples homes. They are also expressly protected by a Fatwa issued by Ayatollah Khomeini but the 'Iran wants to wipe us out' Zionists like to skate over that rather arkward fact. quote]

Actually it isn't a surprise anymore. There was a documentary on German TV about a year ago (not actually sure when) about Jews in Iran, and the Jewish politician was also mentioned. That this was not common knowledge DID surprise me, after all it would be good PR for Iran. Although the situation is at odds with Iran's vitriolic anti-Israel propaganda and financial support of terrorism.

PS. To compare the IDF with the SS is a bit inaccurate to put it mildy. The SS itself was not armed, however the Waffen SS had a considerable armed capability including armour. Plus of course the ideology was just a bit different.

Gets better too… Shaul Mofaz… the current Israeli Minister of Transportation and a Deputy Prime Minister, and a former Minister of Defense. Iranian Jew.

Anyone who's been to Iran knows about the Iranian Jews but AIPAC spend a lot of time and energy tryng to surpress the subject or portraying them as 'Uncle Toms' as their presence in Iran doesn't play well with their claim of imminent Armageddon at the hands of Iran.

finknottle

Banned
Oil_Slick said:
Crabman said:
Oil_Slick said:
Crabman said:
come_the_day said:
Lamri said:
[Who invaded who ?

Gets better too… Shaul Mofaz… the current Israeli Minister of Transportation and a Deputy Prime Minister, and a former Minister of Defense. Iranian Jew.

Anyone who's been to Iran knows about the Iranian Jews but AIPAC spend a lot of time and energy tryng to surpress the subject or portraying them as 'Uncle Toms' as their presence in Iran doesn't play well with their claim of imminent Armageddon at the hands of Iran.

Hands up anyone who has been to Iran, willingly that is? :roll:

Oil_Slick said:
Crabman said:
Oil_Slick said:
Crabman said:
come_the_day said:
Lamri said:
[Who invaded who ?

AIPAC get a lot of "help" is this respect in the form of Iranian propaganda and the stated intention to wipe out Israel. ( I wonder why the Iranians want nuclear weapons? No threats from the former Soviet Republic to the North, no threats from Afghanistan, and no threats anymore from Iraq)
As for Shaul Mofaz, I'm waiting for the day when a Russian/Soviet Jew gets into high office, or is there one already there?

Bergen

ADC
finknottle said:
Oil_Slick said:
Crabman said:
Oil_Slick said:
Crabman said:
come_the_day said:
Lamri said:
[Who invaded who ?

Hands up anyone who have been to Iran, willingly that is? :roll:

IRAN - Bandar Abbas, Isfahan, Kharg, Lavan, Sirri, Tehran. :bball:

PERSIAN GULF LITTORAL -Basra, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar. :thumright:

ARABIAN SEA - Oman [Muscat City / Gebel Akdar / Salalah / Mussandam Penninsular], Aden. :thumright:

UAE - Dubai, Abu Zhabay, Fujaira, Ras al-Khaima, Ajman, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaywayn, Sir Bani Yas :thumright:

ISRAEL - Tel Aviv, Jerusalem. :thumbdown:

EGYPT - Cairo, Alexandria, Ishmailia, Suez City, Port Said :farao:

SINAI - Ras Budran, Gebel Musa, Sharm el-Sheikh, Mitla and Giddi Passes :thumright:

Also been to Muckle Flugga if you're interested :dwarf:

RM

Bergen said:
finknottle said:
Oil_Slick said:
Crabman said:
Oil_Slick said:
Crabman said:
come_the_day said:
Lamri said:
[Who invaded who ?

Hands up anyone who have been to Iran, willingly that is? :roll:

IRAN - Bandar Abbas, Isfahan, Kharg, Lavan, Sirri, Tehran. :bball:

PERSIAN GULF LITTORAL -Basra, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar. :thumright:

ARABIAN SEA - Oman [Muscat City / Gebel Akdar / Salalah / Mussandam Penninsular], Aden. :thumright:

UAE - Dubai, Abu Zhabay, Fujaira, Ras al-Khaima, Ajman, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaywayn, Sir Bani Yas :thumright:

ISRAEL - Tel Aviv, Jerusalem. :thumbdown:

EGYPT - Cairo, Alexandria, Ishmailia, Suez City, Port Said :farao:

SINAI - Ras Budran, Gebel Musa, Sharm el-Sheikh, Mitla and Giddi Passes :thumright:

Also been to Muckle Flugga if you're interested :dwarf:

RM

Fighting off a few Adoo in Mirbat with a few oppos were we?? :thumright:

Bet you aint been to Peckham though innit!!! :thumright:

Oil_Slick

War Hero

Bergen

ADC
And here we have the Israeli flag being burned in London by a group of anti-Zionists.

And here we have the same anti-Zionists protesting in the USA:-

Gadzooks Carruthers...... but they're Jewish!!!!!!

That's right.... the internal protests about Zionism in Israel means that a lot of honourable Jews didn't buy into the propaganda that most people in the west bought into. :bball:

RM

come_the_day

Lantern Swinger
Lamri said:
I have already posted this about "Palestine" but obviously you either haven't read it OR ignored it.

I say again, they just went HOME!!

I did read your post, but didn't agree with your conclusion. Israel only ever became a place in itself after Jewish terrorists were appeased by the collective might of the West. Throughout relatively modern history, the descendants of the Israelites have laid claim to land that they inhabited along with the Arab population, so to expel those indigenous Arabs and give their home over to Jewish people from all over the globe was always going to cause more problems than it solved.

Most of the Jewish people who were murdered by the Nazis were from many European centres, where their forebears had set up their own communities and made some startling commercial successes over the centuries. Because a skanking little Austrian corporal managed to dupe the majority of Germans into treating their Jewish populations as pariahs does not give the so-called civilised West carte-blanche to displace the Arabs from a place that some Jews called home.

Sadly for Jewish populations the world over, many Christian communities still hold it against the Jewish community that JC was crucified. Also, there are those who could never live happily with the fact that Jews tend to generate very astute businessmen and women.

Bergen

ADC
come_the_day said:
Lamri said:
I have already posted this about "Palestine" but obviously you either haven't read it OR ignored it.

I say again, they just went HOME!!

I did read your post, but didn't agree with your conclusion. Israel only ever became a place in itself after Jewish terrorists were appeased by the collective might of the West. Throughout relatively modern history, the descendants of the Israelites have laid claim to land that they inhabited along with the Arab population, so to expel those indigenous Arabs and give their home over to Jewish people from all over the globe was always going to cause more problems than it solved.

Most of the Jewish people who were murdered by the Nazis were from many European centres, where their forebears had set up their own communities and made some startling commercial successes over the centuries. Because a skanking little Austrian corporal managed to dupe the majority of Germans into treating their Jewish populations as pariahs does not give the so-called civilised West carte-blanche to displace the Arabs from a place that some Jews called home.

Sadly for Jewish populations the world over, many Christian communities still hold it against the Jewish community that JC was crucified. Also, there are those who could never live happily with the fact that Jews tend to generate very astute businessmen and women.

Joshua Chapters 13-22 allocated the Promised Land to the Jews. It was really well defined and gave rise to an expression that is used in Israel to this day. From Dan to Beersheba.

The Jews were evicted from this land, which measured at most 50 miles by 150 miles by Nebuchadnezzer in 587 BC and again by the Romans in 135 AD.

Enter the Zionists led by Theodore Herzl. In 1947 [1808 years after the Jews had left] they claimed Eretz Israel HaShlema was land from the Nile to the Euphrates and that it belonged to Israel and that violence was acceptable in rooting out the existing inhabitants and replacing them with Zionist settlers. This is why the British were targeted in Palestine. It is why the Jewish rabbis and Palestinian Jews who had lived alongside the Arab Palestinians for hundreds of years were brutalised by the Zionists and it why the Palestinians have been forced into purgatory and why the Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanians, Iraqis and Egyptians are worried at what sort of diaspora is being planned for them.

RM

come_the_day

Lantern Swinger
Bergen said:
[Joshua Chapters 13-22 allocated the Promised Land to the Jews. It was really well defined and gave rise to an expression that is used in Israel to this day. From Dan to Beersheba.
RM

It's occasionally been a worry that this discussion site has been hijacked by Google addicts, but a Biblical quotation? The biggest tome of fiction known to man has no place here, surely? :argue:

come_the_day said:
Bergen said:
[Joshua Chapters 13-22 allocated the Promised Land to the Jews. It was really well defined and gave rise to an expression that is used in Israel to this day. From Dan to Beersheba.
RM

It's occasionally been a worry that this discussion site has been hijacked by Google addicts, but a Biblical quotation? The biggest tome of fiction known to man has no place here, surely? :argue:

The Bible is not fiction, several events mentioned in the Bible have been since proved to at least been based on fact. But seeing as we are talking about Israel and the history of that area, then the Bible is an entirely appropriate source of information. Also in the above context it is even irrelavant if the information is true or not, fact is millions believe it.

come_the_day

Lantern Swinger
Crabman said:
[The Bible is not fiction, several events mentioned in the Bible have been since proved to at least been based on fact.....Also in the above context it is even irrelavant if the information is true or not, fact is millions believe it.

Several thousand more events in the "not fiction" Bible are complete nonsense, although I have no doubt that some of the writers believed what they were writing. Times have moved on, thankfully, and we no longer have to rely on a belief system. The fact that millions still do despite massive evidence of the "Original Con", is just a sad reflection of our society.

Bergen

ADC
come_the_day said:
Crabman said:
[The Bible is not fiction, several events mentioned in the Bible have been since proved to at least been based on fact.....Also in the above context it is even irrelavant if the information is true or not, fact is millions believe it.

Several thousand more events in the "not fiction" Bible are complete nonsense, although I have no doubt that some of the writers believed what they were writing. Times have moved on, thankfully, and we no longer have to rely on a belief system. The fact that millions still do despite massive evidence of the "Original Con", is just a sad reflection of our society.

I looked carefully and couldn't see any quotation from the Bible. I simply said that Joshua 13-32 contained the references to the physical extent of biblical Israel. Barely 150 miles north to south and 50 miles of beam. The phrase from Dan to Beersheba is just a common phrase in Israel.
When the Zionists refer to their historical rights and privileges and their ancient god given land it is pertinent to the argument to understand exactly what the extent of the land is. To turn back up in the region after an absence of almost 2 millenia and claim their rights based on the bible is one thing; to say 'Oh by the way Mensch, we've calculated the interest owed to us and we also want Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and a large part of Iraq and Egypt' is really gilding the lily. :thumright:

RM

Bergen said:
come_the_day said:
Crabman said:

To turn back up in the region after an absence of almost 2 millenia and claim their rights based on the bible is one thing; to say 'Oh by the way Mensch, we've calculated the interest owed to us and we also want Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and a large part of Iraq and Egypt' is really gilding the lily. :thumright: RM

An estate agent would be proud of a stunt like that. ^~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Pompey News: "21-Gun Salute To Mark Anniversary Of Queen’s Reign" Bases / Shore Est 4
MoD_RSS Far-right terror group proscribed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK loans Estonia four Jackal vehicles to support counter-terror mission in Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 14-year minimum jail terms for most dangerous terror offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government proposes duty to protect public spaces from terror MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM joins 'Christchurch Call to Action' on online terror MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Pakistan: Terror group leader added to UN Sanctions list MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Terror survivors call for businesses and religious organisations to help protect UK against attacks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Sri Lanka terror attacks: Foreign Secretary statement to the House MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Mother of Manchester terror attack victim calls for protective security improvements at 2019 Step Change Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary reaffirms commitment to fight against terror in Nigeria MoD News 0
BillyNoMates The Terror Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
MoD_RSS Speech: How Global Britain is helping to win the struggle against Islamist terror MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK ramps up counter-terror effort in Iraq as Daesh caliphate crumbles MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM statement following London terror attack: 15 September 2017 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and France complete joint counter-terror mission MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Secretary Amber Rudd calls for united stand against online terror MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Tech innovators urged to use their skills to tackle terror threat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Five Eye countries join Britain’s call to remove terror content online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM statement following terror attack in Finsbury Park: 19 June 2017 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM statement following London terror attack: 4 June 2017 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK terror threat raised to 'Critical' MoD News 0
Sumo Another night of terror Current Affairs 150
MoD_RSS Press release: Legal basis for striking terror targets set out MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to Parliament: Home Secretary on the Brussels terror attacks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Views sought on new memorial for victims of terror MoD News 0
Rover SAS snubbed as defence chiefs appoint Navy man as Britain's anti-terror chief The Corps 14
S Ex-sailor relives torpedoed ship and POW camp terror Read more: http://www.thisisglo History 1
OMM "Man dead in suspected terror attack" Current Affairs 216
MoD_RSS News story: Perpetrators of Bourgas terror attack should be brought to account MoD News 3
Bunter Erebus and Terror History 20
soleil Independent: "Navy Tests Anti-Terror Capability" The Fleet 0
soleil Pompey News: "Mumbai Terror Casualty Joins Navy Reserves" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
soleil Mail: "Terror, not war, is our real priority" Current Affairs 18
Merlin28 Pope visit: Six men held over papal terror alert Current Affairs 23
B Help required HMS Tamar and HMS Terror History 10
Gombear Terror suspects' spouses can claim benefits Current Affairs 6
soleil BBC: "RAF Fighter Jets scrambled amid Terror Plot Fears" Current Affairs 9
SONAR-BENDER Terror The Gash Barge 0
SAM_The_Man_Dicosta Katie Price linked to AQ terror cell Diamond Lil's 2
S Another 'Frontline of the war on terror' ? Current Affairs 2
Naval_Gazer RN sailors salute victims of 9/11 terror Current Affairs 1
soleil Sunday Mail: "Faslane Submarines in Airgun 'terror' Tests" Submariners 0
PartTimer "Terror arrest close to naval base" - BBC 29 Jul 09 Current Affairs 10
F Ministers 'using fear of terror' Current Affairs 4
HarryBosch The Terror Presidency Current Affairs 0
creddly Plans To Extend Police Anti Terror Powers Current Affairs 66
H HMS Terror History 48
brazenhussy UVF calls end to terror campaign Current Affairs 2
ukdaytona Terror suspects set for release Current Affairs 3