Our Oppo Pinch.

It is with great sadness that i have to tell you all that Pinch is not well at all.He suffered a major blood loss form his arterial graft a few months back which we thought had been sorted.Sadly a few weeks ago pinch woke up with no feeling from the waist down,he was turned in at Derriford and underwent further surgery .There were complications unfortunatly and Pinch is unlikely to see Christmas.He is being transferred to a Hospice tomorrow for palliative care.There will be updated on ROMFT as we get them.Hopefully a few of us will try and see him.You can leave PM's for me on here or on ROMFT.

Thats is all.

Will do,he is being visited by one of his oppos i spoke to.All in all today is a day i would rather have not had to go through.

Please pass on my sincerest best wishes. I have enjoyed his company in the ROMFT Mess Deck chat room on many occaision.
Sad news indeed.
Roofs

chieftiff

War Hero
Thanks for the post Andy,
Please pass on my sympathies too, Pinch is a good sort and it has been a quite place without his direct commentary for the last couple of weeks. Wish him well, who knows he may be back with a bit of luck?

CT

Indeed. I wish to express my sadness at the news about young PINCH. A man who always spoke his mind and stuck to his guns.

XRD

Sadly PINCH is deteriorating fast is is now permanently in a highly Medicated state for his pain so knows not what is going on around him. He is not expect to survive the next couple of days.

Hydra_Joe said:
Sadly PINCH is deteriorating fast is is now permanently in a highly Medicated state for his pain so knows not what is going on around him. He is not expect to survive the next couple of days.
Terrible news and very sad... :(

A quick Update.

Pinch is not doing well,he is quite unaware of things at times due to his pain meds.It appears that he is deteriorating fast,his Family from Singers are flying in and he continues to recieve visitors.I fear its will be only a matter of days now.