Our Girl.

Stirlin

War Hero
There are still dinosaurs out there that think a girl should not enter a pub alone , or buy a drink. 4 males enjoying some banter when in walks a young lass , sniffs of WTF and one brushes some imaginary dust from his shoulder. Lass orders a pint of Stella and necks half of it then let's out an almighty belch that has our heroes nodding and smiling , she has them , she is now alpha female of this pub. She sits down overlooking entrance to pub , any other lass coming in she glances up from her smart phone with the 1,000 yd stare and new female scuttles off to bog already dripping wee. Others enter , similar stare and they walk at ramming speed for the back door of the pub. Next day Alpha enters pub and immediate nods of recognition from assembled males. Stella bought she lets go a silent but deadly and takes her seat , aww ooh from the males at the stench followed by more nods. Third day she comes in with a 6ft 5ins male of about 7 stone in weight , blokes don't like this , she is their girl , Stella ordered plus a diet coke for her companion which he pays for.....and the next 4 pints she slugs .Out and back to her place where it is girls on top for about a minute murmuring constantly ''take this bitch'' , satisfied she rolls off and tells wimp to piss as she wants some kip. Next day she is in alone which put's the males in a good mood , 4 pints in a male enters and she locks on , never altering her gaze at this geezer until he gives in and wanders over , back to her place where male attempts to get on top....big mistake , she fist's him...not just one arm but volleyball. Rolls him over for some top action and is soon satisfied , sits up in bed and you think it is her time for a tab , nope , she fills a pipe with Old Shag and lights up. Old Shag stinks before you light up , 5 times worse when lit , one night stand get's the message and exits.
Next day one of our males who witnessed her pick up of stranger plucks up the courage to speak , she had only come in for one pint as she is skint but senses an opportunity . Does not speak to brave male who is struggling to find the right words , Stella off she grabs the blokes arm and starts to drag male out of pub him looking back at his oppo's giving the thumbs up . Once outside she mugs him , off to another boozer to get badered.

Just one of the tales from York.

buffersduffer

Midshipman
All I thought when I saw a thread ‘Our Girl’ was that army shite, only worth watching for the lovely Michelle Keegan

A42A6FB7-405D-447B-A4DF-C44CA21EC1C9.jpeg

Stirlin

War Hero
Move over Clive Cussler....from beyond the grave....:)
The male characters are real , gossip mongers who played the armchair psychologist and exploited me when I was ill. The girl is based on an ex-girlfriend , yes some of it is fiction but she is only 5 foot tall , drinks pints of Stella and is extremely volatile when pissed. SHE pulled me and would get aggressive if other females looked my way.
Sober she was very good for me as she had a PHD in social psychology. The shouting when we got home was not good , her 2 sons suffering more than me so I had to walk away. 2 years down the line I bumped into her in town and we went for a pint , she with her latest sex toy a stunning brunette who turned heads everywhere and no I doubt it was me that had turned her into a rug muncher , and she was the boss in that relationship. They were both selling up and moving to france to open a gite.

Stirlin

War Hero
The day she pulled me I was in the back room of the pub watching the footy but I could see into the bar , turned heads when she walked in as she was wearing a black leather mini skirt with matching top , black hold ups and red ankle boots , you remember stuff like that. Sat on a high stool and locked on to me , footy over I entered the bar ''Hi Stirl'' , she had done some research , having some right laffs when her ex walks in.....an AC/DC transvestite , today he was male and had brought a female goth with him who Our Girl knew. Told OG I was skint but she said that was no problem so offski to another pub. Went to the bog and when I came back Tranny was all over OG......OK sez I see you later but OG caught me at the door and said '' another time'' sticking a £20 note in my hand.
Closing time and she is outside my local having argued with Tranny and pissed him off , yes it was girls on top with her still wearing the leathers....I did not last long even full of beer , her after sex smoke was not a pipe but cheap baccy roll ups that stunk.
Still skint I did not go in the pub next day , she had spent the whole day in there with a book waiting for me to come in. Next day got £10 from my account putting it in the red but I needed beer , in she walks with face of thunder '' WTF were you yesterday'' she has the whole pubs attention , and not because of what she said ....red sprayed on pants that left nothing to the imagination and no VPL.
Giving most of the other punters her WTF are you looking at stare I thought it best we leave , after all there is a pub for every day of the year in York. A good DTS and back to mine where she rogered me again. Back to hers for scran and meet her 2 boys , shouting match with them then turned on me...offski.
Good times bad times , the bad coming out on top so I told her I had had enough and walked away , 3 months of hell and happiness.

fishhead

War Hero
The day she pulled me I was in the back room of the pub watching the footy but I could see into the bar , turned heads when she walked in as she was wearing a black leather mini skirt with matching top , black hold ups and red ankle boots , you remember stuff like that. Sat on a high stool and locked on to me , footy over I entered the bar ''Hi Stirl'' , she had done some research , having some right laffs when her ex walks in.....an AC/DC transvestite , today he was male and had brought a female goth with him who Our Girl knew. Told OG I was skint but she said that was no problem so offski to another pub. Went to the bog and when I came back Tranny was all over OG......OK sez I see you later but OG caught me at the door and said '' another time'' sticking a £20 note in my hand.
Closing time and she is outside my local having argued with Tranny and pissed him off , yes it was girls on top with her still wearing the leathers....I did not last long even full of beer , her after sex smoke was not a pipe but cheap baccy roll ups that stunk.
Still skint I did not go in the pub next day , she had spent the whole day in there with a book waiting for me to come in. Next day got £10 from my account putting it in the red but I needed beer , in she walks with face of thunder '' WTF were you yesterday'' she has the whole pubs attention , and not because of what she said ....red sprayed on pants that left nothing to the imagination and no VPL.
Giving most of the other punters her WTF are you looking at stare I thought it best we leave , after all there is a pub for every day of the year in York. A good DTS and back to mine where she rogered me again. Back to hers for scran and meet her 2 boys , shouting match with them then turned on me...offski.
Good times bad times , the bad coming out on top so I told her I had had enough and walked away , 3 months of hell and happiness.
I love a story with a happy ending. The BBC will be ringing Stirl anytime soon to get the rights but they'll have to come up with a new title.

TeeCeeCee

Lantern Swinger
I need photographs of the principals...