Our Blonde Bombshell Heroines

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Aug 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...I don't think so!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007350055,00.html

From the article:

Probably not for the same reasons The Sun would have us believe... :wink:

2. Re: Our Blonde Bombshel Heroines

"Joanne added: “I do miss a bit of female company every now and then, so that’s when it’s good to have Alice around."

I bet. :p

3. No denying they're getting stuck into the job and playing an important role though.

SF

4. Thanks bandy - a useful example of how the Artillery and Engineers work.

:thumright:

5. Typical!

"Oh look, wimmin! Quick, everyone concentrate on them and ignore the vast majority of servicemen out there doing their jobs!!"

Either you want equality or not! Make your minds up ladies, because if you get what you wish for, then you might not like being ignored until you're wounded or killed in some shitehole country thanks to a politician you never voted for.

(Got a headache and my back is bloody killing me, so raspberries all round if that upset anyone! ;) )

6. A bit too butch looking for my tastes.

7. An ugly looking couple of lezzers if ever I saw some.
    Standard current bun/navy news crap, hey look, I've got a minge and I wear a uniform......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. Have you Ling? didn't have you down for one of those!

Anyway nice to see you again!

Rosie x

9. Missed you too hunny bunny

10. ooo big snogs Ling xx

11. Good to see you back "Lingyai" , thought you'd fxxxxxxxxd off somewhere

12. Don't the party on the right Alice Rawdon-Mogg look like the one who walked on the apprentice???

13. LOL. I'm thankful I'm naturally blond? And so many men are stupid?

14. Exactly matey, what a pair of Fuglies. :pukel:

15. Cheers mate, I had fcuked off, to the jolly old gulf of mexico where the bubba gump retarded ships are the only ones left on the planet without internet access.

16. onCheers mate, I had fcuked off, to the jolly old gulf of mexico where the bubba gump retarded ships are the only ones left on the planet without internet access.

I've never worked with a more ignorant, bigoted, obnoxious, "shag your brother's sister" bunch of Louisianan coon arses in my life. McDermots Construction, they seem proud to be like that aswell, beggars belief!

17. Eh?

18. Ah sweet memories, McD's barges in the early 80's. Can remember 82 on the LB26 most of the dive team ex RN or RM, majority of the septics hadn't even a clue where the Falklands were and didn't seam to realise we were at war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. What don't you understand dear?