Our Blonde Bombshell Heroines

Re: Our Blonde Bombshel Heroines

"Joanne added: “I do miss a bit of female company every now and then, so that’s when it’s good to have Alice around."

I bet. :p

Typical!

"Oh look, wimmin! Quick, everyone concentrate on them and ignore the vast majority of servicemen out there doing their jobs!!"

Either you want equality or not! Make your minds up ladies, because if you get what you wish for, then you might not like being ignored until you're wounded or killed in some shitehole country thanks to a politician you never voted for.

(Got a headache and my back is bloody killing me, so raspberries all round if that upset anyone! ;) )

An ugly looking couple of lezzers if ever I saw some.
Standard current bun/navy news crap, hey look, I've got a minge and I wear a uniform......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sgtpepperband said:
...I don't think so!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007350055,00.html

From the article:

As the most destructive women in the British Army right now, their unit have dubbed them the Bang Bang Girls.
Probably not for the same reasons The Sun would have us believe... :wink:

Blonde Alice said: “I am used to being surrounded by so many men...â€
LOL. I'm thankful I'm naturally blond? And so many men are stupid?

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
Lingyai said:
An ugly looking couple of lezzers if ever I saw some.
Standard current bun/navy news crap, hey look, I've got a minge and I wear a uniform......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Exactly matey, what a pair of Fuglies. :pukel:

Cheers mate, I had fcuked off, to the jolly old gulf of mexico where the bubba gump retarded ships are the only ones left on the planet without internet access.

onCheers mate, I had fcuked off, to the jolly old gulf of mexico where the bubba gump retarded ships are the only ones left on the planet without internet access.

I've never worked with a more ignorant, bigoted, obnoxious, "shag your brother's sister" bunch of Louisianan coon arses in my life. McDermots Construction, they seem proud to be like that aswell, beggars belief!

Ah sweet memories, McD's barges in the early 80's. Can remember 82 on the LB26 most of the dive team ex RN or RM, majority of the septics hadn't even a clue where the Falklands were and didn't seam to realise we were at war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Black_Pig Blue Jokes 0
The_Black_Pig Miscellaneous 0
The_Black_Pig Blue Jokes 2