Our Avatars... why

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Jun 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have been looking at all our avatars - and what a diverse bunch we have - so I got to thinking - why have we picked our particular one?!

Yes yes I know - I have an exciting life - and yes I need to get out more!!

But to get back on track - mine is self explanatory I think!! :thumright:
  2. My avatar is borne of laziness mate. The ones on my PC that I wanted to use were too big for this site unfortunately, so I just chose one at random from the gallery :)

I've got a copy of Avatar Sizer somewhere so i'm thinking of changing mine ;)
  3. Photobucket do an avatar resizer hun - thats how i reduced my photo!!
  4. Good Question BH, mine is Peter Sellers as Fred Kite in the 50s movie 'Im All Right Jack.' a comedy about British industrial relations ( Some say its true!). Anyhoo big fan of the movie, so it had to go up when I found it. Well it was either that or a sheep and she said 'No'.
  5. Now THAT is one of my favourite films of all time :)
  6. mine a copy of my passport photo.
  7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I just have a fetish for jenny occifers.
  8. Excellent movie that one. Might just try to get it on DVD.

My Avatar? Also self explanatory I hope. Besides my eyes aren't as nice as BHs.

9. I chose Tia Dalma because she is a sexy, inky mouthed, sassy and slightly scary pirate honey and by having her as my avatar I can look at her all day! :whew:
  10. Its more to do with the 6kb size limit mate :)
  11. You fancy that? Bloody scarier than Sigourney Weaver in Aliens!! Sicko!! Think I can hear sirens - you'd better leg it mate

12. Coz I just love it :wav:
  13. I like cats and it's true!
  14. Haven't found a decent one of a white mouse yet....
    perhaps when I don't feel so kn******d at the end of the day, I'll get looking (can't do it Sat/Sun 'cos the OH has me slaving away... :( )
  15. Of course she's scary but still v sexy. Then again I did once have a thing for the cartoon character Megara from Disney's Hercules and even had a little model of her in my cabin so you're probably right - legging it now!!!
  16. Simple..I AM A GLOP HEAD!!!!! :bootyshake:
  17. Because although I am human inside I have a veneer af steel (or whatever they are made of) bollocks - Dr Who is just my favourite TV prog since it started again a couple of years ago :w00t:
  18. Mine is of my family coat of arms. My dad who i met when i was 28 was giving me the lowdown on it and where my surname derived from.
  19. I have strange dreams after a few wets......
  20. CT by trade - say no more!!