Our Avatars... why

Have been looking at all our avatars - and what a diverse bunch we have - so I got to thinking - why have we picked our particular one?!

Yes yes I know - I have an exciting life - and yes I need to get out more!!

But to get back on track - mine is self explanatory I think!! :thumright:

My avatar is borne of laziness mate. The ones on my PC that I wanted to use were too big for this site unfortunately, so I just chose one at random from the gallery :)

I've got a copy of Avatar Sizer somewhere so i'm thinking of changing mine ;)

Lamri said:
My avatar is borne of laziness mate. The ones on my PC that I wanted to use were too big for this site unfortunately, so I just chose one at random from the gallery :)

I've got a copy of Avatar Sizer somewhere so i'm thinking of changing mine ;)
Photobucket do an avatar resizer hun - thats how i reduced my photo!!

Good Question BH, mine is Peter Sellers as Fred Kite in the 50s movie 'Im All Right Jack.' a comedy about British industrial relations ( Some say its true!). Anyhoo big fan of the movie, so it had to go up when I found it. Well it was either that or a sheep and she said 'No'.
NZB

Excellent movie that one. Might just try to get it on DVD.

My Avatar? Also self explanatory I hope. Besides my eyes aren't as nice as BHs.

SF

jambosun

Lantern Swinger
I chose Tia Dalma because she is a sexy, inky mouthed, sassy and slightly scary pirate honey and by having her as my avatar I can look at her all day! :whew:

Haven't found a decent one of a white mouse yet....
perhaps when I don't feel so kn******d at the end of the day, I'll get looking (can't do it Sat/Sun 'cos the OH has me slaving away... :( )

jambosun

Lantern Swinger
SILVER_FOX said:
You fancy that? Bloody scarier than Sigourney Weaver in Aliens!! Sicko!! Think I can hear sirens - you'd better leg it mate

SF
Of course she's scary but still v sexy. Then again I did once have a thing for the cartoon character Megara from Disney's Hercules and even had a little model of her in my cabin so you're probably right - legging it now!!!

Because although I am human inside I have a veneer af steel (or whatever they are made of) bollocks - Dr Who is just my favourite TV prog since it started again a couple of years ago :w00t:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
silverfox Diamond Lil's 11
Good_CO Site Issues 3
Jenny_Dabber Site Issues 23