OUCH !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by josiecats, Apr 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mmmm seems to me.... most of these posts start out inocently enougth
    then half way through turns into a slagging match...
    why.... are you all hormoanal or somthing......... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D 8O :D

2. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I know how to make a hormone.....

3. I'm pregnant, don't start!!!!

4. What do ya need??? I'm just off to Tesco's....

5. er if you hadn't noticed Josie the place is 95 - 98% full of roughy toughy scouting types who like nothing better than to fight each other, get drunk and fall insensible across some poor woman - what that means for the women on this site heaven knows - but if I had to fall insensible across a woman you'd definitely be my first choice mind you Morsy looks hot in that uniform and Rosie .... ;)

GRx

6. not hormonal josie just trying to get in touch with our feminine side

7. Pmsl :D :D :D

8. Fcuk you :evil:

9. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You know something Josie - you're absolutely right...

10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

God if I had a feminine side I'd spend all day touching it up...mmmmm :twisted:

11. That is the fun of these threads I could meet you on a Parade and you would not no me from here or anywhere would you. So can say and do anything.

12. Fair one. Now go piss up a rope arse brisket!

13. But would anybody yes you?

14. I know me Fcuk face so how long have you been out on gaydar kingoftwigs has a profile on there.

You must tell all why not come out on here!!!

15. I have the feeling someone else has a profile on Gaydar ...

16. I know nothing about gay sites, however after you posted I thought I would look at gaydar. You need to be a member to get onto the site so I only got as far as the front page, looks like theres more than kingoftwigs in the closet from here.

17. Well you might expect to find me there but you won't. I belong to RR... S A I L O R S... much better... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm :D :D :D

18. Didn't mean you Steve, youv'e been out of the closet so long that you've forgotten the way back in. 8)

19. who is that!!!!

20. Oh sorry Caretaker, forgot you are now head porter in a block of posh flats. In that case then you will have to come out of the "walk in wardrobe" . Lets face it if you are a member of gaydor as you must be to try and out kingof twigs, you reckon you may have shagged the wardmaster this would seem that you must be a Pooftah.
    Come out of the closet/wardrobe you never know you may get some bum fun.