Ouch. That must sting a bit.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Carcass, Dec 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wish I didn't watch that :|

2. Clean up in aisle 5

3. Haha!
    Fecking brilliant!
    :D

4. I bet he doesn't do that again.

5. I feel sick...yet slightly aroused. Is this natural?

6. Only if you're a stoker.

7. No. Damn. Maybe Jim'll fix it.

8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Ok,,,,Curiosity as usual got the better of me, but I could'nt be arsed watching this to the end. Its some, pot-bellied loser, who sits on a drink glass and takes it all the way up his hoop before it breaks. Pool of blood and glass.

I worry about freaks who post this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I'd be more worried about the chap who did it. But thanks for your concern anyway. :bball:

10. You say that as if it's a common occurrence.

Still, couldn't watch it to the end myself, just wondering what he's going to say when he limps into A&E. Slipped in Tesco's?

11. witsend

Are you concerned about members? Am I strange because I don't find this funny or sexually exciting?

Your posting links to nasty, disturbing and crap bollocks IMO. You don't even give an description before its viewed.

Yeah,,please show this to your Mum/Girlfriend/Wife/Gran and then come back with your bollocks.

12. For what its worth, I think the first line pretty much gives it away mate,

SERIOUSLY NSFW. Probably best not to watch with a full stomach either.

As this is Lils (Kind of rough and there may be some horrible stuff in here. You have been warned.), generally speaking, anything goes. BUT if you honestly find it that disturbing please PM one of the DL MODS who may delete it for you. But I doubt it, because, as I said, you were warned!

13. witsend

Larmi, originally this was posted in the internet best or worst, but you seem to have forgot that. It was moved sometime during the quiet hours, so why would I email the DL mods.

Whilst IMO content like this should not be allowed on this site. It appears, and I quote you, you think this is "Fecking brilliant!". Your entitled to your opinion, I just happen not to agree with you and find your defence that a warning was given before the link a little weak.

"SERIOUSLY NSFW. Probably best not to watch with a full stomach either".
    NSFW???

14. NSFW - Not Suitable for Work?

15. Defo isn't safe for work lol

16. Why would I know it was originally posted there? I thought it was posted in DLs to start with! (its LAMRI by the way, not larmi).

Actually what I thought was "fecking brilliant" was the fact that it had happened to this pervert, the warning given was adequate and the fact that you ignored it and then moaned about the content is itself, "a little weak"

If you have never come across NSFW (Not safe for work) then I think perhaps you should have asked what it meant or even tried the magic of GOOGLE BEFORE clicking on the link that you had, in fact, been warned about.

Sorry shipmate, but you have no-one to blame but yourself for looking at it, after all the warnings.
    I said to PM one of the DL MODS because if you feel that strongly then they may delete it for you.
    Personally, if someone felt that way then I would, but it isn't my part of the site and I have no way of deleting it for you.

17. I don't think many people would exactly find this either funny or sexually exciting but I don't think that that has yet to be a pre-requisite for posting stuff.

Whilst it was a little distasteful, you've been on this site for long enough to know that sometimes this sort of thing does appear.

There were enough warnings in the opening post to give you a clue;

"SERIOUSLY NSFW. Probably best not to watch with a full stomach either.

Oh no. He really didn't want to do that.

How does he not scream??"

Followed by md08's I wish I didn't watch that

I'm with Lamri on this one. Don't blame other people for your lack of self-censorship because you were clearly aware that the content might be unpalatable when you stated that curiosity got the better of you.

18. I have been saved from watching due to MOD Firewall. :)