Other Forces

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by daffy1, May 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK i was on the FFL website last night and the IDF (we can join if you,father or grandfather is jewish) website and this has got me thinking, what other military units can we join excluding the commonwealth. Is there others countries that accept previous military experience, or just the fact that we are british ??

If you find any please post up links
  2. The Taliban are always on the lookout for good keen men.
    Pensions a bit crap and neg bacon butties for 9 O'Clockers, but if you're lucky enough to get your ticket punched you get to have a tea and medals ceremony with Allah and your 72 celestial virgins.
    See Mohammed the Mulllah at your local AFCO..... er, I mean Mosque for details. :twisted:
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

4. Get orf moi Land (s End.)!
    Free the Pasty One!
  5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The Ooo Aarrr A?! :lol:
  6. Theres always the Tooting Popular Front...POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
  7. Membership is restricted to those with pointy heads, webbed feet and 6 fingers on each hand. Apparently the military are recruiting people from Norfolk to infiltrate the organisation.
  8. Ha might have to look into them, just sent some emails to the Africian nations, see what they come up with, but they are all considered hostile nations, also gonna send some emails to the 'axis of evil' nations. I will let you know what they say when i get a reply.
  9. I'am a member of CAMRA. Anyone can join just so long as they support liberating beer from the evil brewing conglomerates and promoting the proliferation and preservation of REAL ALE - not that rubbish rejoicing in the name of lager! :cya:
  10. I quite fancy joining the Iranian Revolutionary Guard but am worried I might be forced to hang myself from a crane on a fabricated pretext.
  11. I have sent emails of to Iran, China, North Korea, and some ''evil'' Africian nations. This should be fun. I can not find some official recruitment sites so i have sent them off to official governments.
  12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

13. Or of course you could go to the Rum Ration International site that is sponsored by the New Zealand Navy trying to recruit you if suitable.

14. Just sent a email of to the FA (football assication)asking to be considered for the next England manager, stating my experience and the clubs i have managed ranging from Real Madrid, Barca, Brazil, Liverpool, Manchester United and Japan, and that i have been very succsesful in winning world cups and top european cups, but of course all this was on playing championship manager 07, my skills will be a little off but how hard can it be???
  15. I managed To get home.
    Its not a club, but still an achievement.
    I also did anger management course, no job yet, which makes me angry.
  16. I took an assult course, but had to give it back :D :oops: