Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Osama Bin Laden is dead!

daffy1

War Hero
What a great day, the sun is shining and that twat has finally received what he has always deserved.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although it would appear that the BBC seems to think he is a hero and have given him an obituary that one would have expected from a great friend of this country.

It just stopped short of exhorting Brits to rise up against the Great Satan!!!!!!!!

Time the government sorted out the BBC - if the Beeb want to be pro Al Q, or anything, fine - but not with my licence fee.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Never thought I'd be saying it, but well done USA.

I claim first dibs on the publishing rights & the movie.

3pLOGS

Midshipman
Quality moves by the Strawberry Tanks, he will be currry by the end of the day, bone in please Sir,!!!!

Bergen

ADC
Eight years to the day since George The Simpleton declared "Mission Accomplished".

I think Obama just secured his re-election for a second term.

Flammin Gallah

Lantern Swinger
Eight years to the day since George The Simpleton declared "Mission Accomplished".

I think Obama just secured his re-election for a second term.

Some may say a cynical view......but the same conclusion we all jumped to when seen on Channel 9 News this lunchtime, another couple of terms I feel.
:)

Flammin Gallah

Lantern Swinger
GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although it would appear that the BBC seems to think he is a hero and have given him an obituary that one would have expected from a great friend of this country.

It just stopped short of exhorting Brits to rise up against the Great Satan!!!!!!!!

Time the government sorted out the BBC - if the Beeb want to be pro Al Q, or anything, fine - but not with my licence fee.

I quite agree with your comments regarding his obituary, the ending paragraph leaving you with a sense that a great man had been taken from this world....truly amazing BBC:-

'To his supporters, Bin Laden was a fighter for freedom against the US and Israel, not, as he was to many in the West, a terrorist with the blood of thousands of people on his hands.'

:-(

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
His house was located due to...'it had no internet connection'

Mother-in-law has been warned :-D

jockpopeye

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
Time will tell if AQ has either a future lack of direction without its figure head or is further inspired by its martyred founder. I always thought that it might be better if he died (or was killed) in obscurity, peetering out as hopfully this global jihad pish will.

seafarer1939

War Hero
I bet the first thought of 72 virgins was "Oh Feck! find a place to hide quick!" Good news not just 'cos they got him,it shows that whoever takes over will also be dead meat sooner or later.
I should think quite a few of the Mainstream tolerant Muslims will be glad also.

trelawney126

War Hero
Good news, though I wonder how much more in foreign aid it will cost us now that OBL isn't contributing to the countries economy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chaz Osama Bin Laden broadcast! Miscellaneous 1
Chaz Osama Bin Laden's last Facebook post! Miscellaneous 19
C Osama security Land Ops 0
C Osama's Valentine Land Ops 0
MoD_RSS Readout of PM's call with Mohammed bin Salman: 2 September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Zayed: 18 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman: 15 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM travels to Oman following the death of Sultan Qaboos bin Said al Said MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM statement on the death of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said al Said, Sultan of Oman MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman: 17 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan al-Nahyan: 9 August 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM meeting with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman: 30 November 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia's visit, March 2018 MoD News 0
scouse Bin Laden Shoot To Kill The Fleet Air Arm 11
Rumrat Where you bin and why back now? Diamond Lil's 16
The_Caretaker Bin Laden Land Ops 0
O Bin Laden Caught Shagging Sheep Blue Jokes 0
F Another reason they should bin the crabs and not the RN The Gash Barge 3
soleil Possibly interesting programme on Bin Laden on BBC2 tonight The Quarterdeck 3
NotmeChief Man crushed to death in bin lorry The Gash Barge 9
NotmeChief Bin charges are coming Current Affairs 0
ukdaytona Councillor weds Bin Laden's son Current Affairs 10
chinamatelot British woman finds Bin Laden..... Diamond Lil's 3
slim Psychics 'hired to find Bin Laden' The Gash Barge 1

Latest Threads