Oral steroids/ inhaler

00ilesg

I have been temporarily deemed unfit to investigate asthma in 2003. Will a couple of brown steroid inhalers bar me from entry? The defi

InstaDan

Lantern Swinger
Normally have to be 4 years clear of prescribed treatment and you may have to do a 28 day peak flow diary.

I served with many who had been prescribed Ventolin and Becotide as children.

soleil

War Hero
I have been temporarily deemed unfit to investigate asthma in 2003. Will a couple of brown steroid inhalers bar me from entry? The defi
Did you mean to add another sentence to your post, 00ilesg? It seems to have stopped a little abruptly.

It sounds to me as though the details of your case are being looked at in more detail, something which isn't uncommon. Qualified medical staff will be looking at the information they already have in conjunction with any extra information which they may request.

The best advice for you now is to engage with the process if anything is requested of you and then wait while everything is looked at.

Think positive.

00ilesg

Sorry, yes I was going to say that the definitions are somewhat hazy on all the MOD recruitment sites and it has had me worried.
Thanks for the comments folks.

Latest Threads