Oral sex

aussiepint

War Hero
Vegemite is alot better josie :wink:

So depending if you swallow or spit, potentially you could get stomach cancer too?? God this article could run and run.... :oops: :twisted:

Looks like most people here are doomed, all that smoking, drinking and discussing sex on RR! :twisted:

I'd always wondered why throat cancer was more common in priests! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...too much booze... of course! ...What did you think I meant! 8O :?

CRYSTALTIPS

Lantern Swinger
aussiepint said:
Vegemite is alot better josie :wink:

So depending if you swallow or spit, potentially you could get stomach cancer too?? God this article could run and run.... :oops: :twisted:

HAHAHAHA PMPL

brigham600

War Hero
Could this spell the end for the 'rent boys' then? :)

Just as well my wife smokes and drinks then. Plus the fact I have hidden all the papers from her today. ;-) :)

aussiepint

War Hero
brigham600 said:

Just as well my wife smokes and drinks then. Plus the fact I have hidden all the papers from her today. ;-) :)
On the plus side according to WB it's good for the complexion Brigs.... :lol:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
AuldYin said:
Damn, that gives her another excuse........
If we're talking about the same "her"(numerical possibility), then excuses aren't the issue.

It's more a case of "shan't".(Numerical certainty)

aussiepint said:
brigham600 said:

On the plus side according to WB it's good for the complexion Brigs.... :lol:
Thats the truth pinta...honest :)

War Hero
High zinc content as well.

Signs of zinc deficiency includes hair loss, skin lesions, diarrhea, wasting of body tissues, and, eventually, death. Eyesight, taste, smell and memory are also connected with zinc. A deficiency in zinc can cause malfunctions of these organs and functions. (Wikipedia health warnings apply)

So it probably makes sense to.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NotmeChief Oral Sex Causes Cancer Current Affairs 9
trelawney126 Oral Sex Common in "BATS" Diamond Lil's 5
D Oral sex light Diamond Lil's 28
MoD_RSS Home Secretary oral statement on health measures at the border MoD News 0
MoD_RSS International COVID Response Oral Statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Should an oral hearing be impacted by the coronavirus? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 43: UK statement for the discussion on the Secretary General’s oral update on the involvement of the UN in the situation of hu MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Baroness Morgan's Oral Statement on UK Telecommunications MoD News 0
0 Oral steroids/ inhaler Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary Oral Statement: Update on security situation in the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ranitidine Oral Solution and Tablets recall MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 42 - High Commissioner’s oral update on Ukraine MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Jeremy Wright's Oral Statement on the Telecoms Supply Chain Review MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Oral statement to Parliament on the Ebola crisis in DR Congo MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Secretary of State Oral Statement on Political Talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Oral statement on the death of Lyra McKee MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Sports Minister Mims Davies oral statement on racism in football MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Equimax Oral Gel for Horses Yardpacks - Product defect recall alert MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Secretary of State's oral statement on the NHS Long Term Plan MoD News 0
Mr_X [Asthma] Can anyone help me find the exact policy regarding Oral Steriods? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
H Oral Steroids and Joining up Query Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
MoD_RSS Statement to Parliament: Home Secretary's oral statement on Nice attack MoD News 0
Squirrel Language GCSE's - no need to sit an oral exam. Current Affairs 17
MoD_RSS Unseen evil: Sex abuse in families going under the radar, say inspectorates MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First opposite-sex civil partnerships to take place on New Year's Eve MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Sex Disqualification (Removal) Act 1919 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Relationships education, relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education: FAQs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government sets out next steps for opposite-sex civil partnerships MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sentence increase for teaching assistant who had sex with her pupil MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Child sex offender to face custodial sentence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: People urged to practise safer sex after rise in STIs in England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Man who blackmailed teenager into sex acts has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Child sex offender has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government response: Relationships education, relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education: FAQs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government response: Relationships education, relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education: FAQs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sex offender jailed by Court of Appeal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government calls for evidence on people who have Variations in Sex Characteristics MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sex offender has sentence increased following Solicitor General’s referral MoD News 0
northern-matelot Mixed sex rooms for new recruits The Corps 2
soleil Mirror: "Royal Navy Sailor Detained For Sex Attack On Warship" The Fleet 0
F Sex slaves necessary in war says Jap politician Diamond Lil's 31
AAF Archbishop of York launches investigation into alleged sex abuse . Current Affairs 0
janner Are you insured for sex: Miscellaneous 0
stan_the_man Sex and the radio Diamond Lil's 0
SONAR-BENDER She's only 29, but is never having sex again. Diamond Lil's 47
janner Are you insured for sex? Miscellaneous 0
sgtpepperband How To Explain Sex To Children Diamond Lil's 20
janner Andy rooney on sex! Miscellaneous 1
type42stoker Submariner sex Diamond Lil's 23