Oral sex

Vegemite is alot better josie :wink:

So depending if you swallow or spit, potentially you could get stomach cancer too?? God this article could run and run.... :oops: :twisted:

Looks like most people here are doomed, all that smoking, drinking and discussing sex on RR! :twisted:

I'd always wondered why throat cancer was more common in priests! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...too much booze... of course! ...What did you think I meant! 8O :?

Could this spell the end for the 'rent boys' then? :)

Just as well my wife smokes and drinks then. Plus the fact I have hidden all the papers from her today. ;-) :)

brigham600 said:

Just as well my wife smokes and drinks then. Plus the fact I have hidden all the papers from her today. ;-) :)
On the plus side according to WB it's good for the complexion Brigs.... :lol:

wet_blobby

War Hero
aussiepint said:
brigham600 said:

On the plus side according to WB it's good for the complexion Brigs.... :lol:
Thats the truth pinta...honest :)

High zinc content as well.

Signs of zinc deficiency includes hair loss, skin lesions, diarrhea, wasting of body tissues, and, eventually, death. Eyesight, taste, smell and memory are also connected with zinc. A deficiency in zinc can cause malfunctions of these organs and functions. (Wikipedia health warnings apply)

So it probably makes sense to.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NotmeChief Current Affairs 9
trelawney126 Diamond Lil's 5
Jenny_Dabber Diamond Lil's 28