Oral sex

aussiepint

War Hero
Vegemite is alot better josie :wink:

So depending if you swallow or spit, potentially you could get stomach cancer too?? God this article could run and run.... :oops: :twisted:
 
Looks like most people here are doomed, all that smoking, drinking and discussing sex on RR! :twisted:

I'd always wondered why throat cancer was more common in priests! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...too much booze... of course! ...What did you think I meant! 8O :?
 

CRYSTALTIPS

Lantern Swinger
aussiepint said:
Vegemite is alot better josie :wink:

So depending if you swallow or spit, potentially you could get stomach cancer too?? God this article could run and run.... :oops: :twisted:


HAHAHAHA PMPL
 

brigham600

War Hero
Could this spell the end for the 'rent boys' then? :)

Just as well my wife smokes and drinks then. Plus the fact I have hidden all the papers from her today. ;-) :)
 

aussiepint

War Hero
brigham600 said:
Could this spell the end for the 'rent boys' then? :)

Just as well my wife smokes and drinks then. Plus the fact I have hidden all the papers from her today. ;-) :)
On the plus side according to WB it's good for the complexion Brigs.... :lol:
 

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Moderator
AuldYin said:
Damn, that gives her another excuse........
If we're talking about the same "her"(numerical possibility), then excuses aren't the issue.

It's more a case of "shan't".(Numerical certainty)
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
aussiepint said:
brigham600 said:
Could this spell the end for the 'rent boys' then? :)

Just as well my wife smokes and drinks then. Plus the fact I have hidden all the papers from her today. ;-) :)
On the plus side according to WB it's good for the complexion Brigs.... :lol:
Thats the truth pinta...honest :)
 

Karma

War Hero
High zinc content as well.

Signs of zinc deficiency includes hair loss, skin lesions, diarrhea, wasting of body tissues, and, eventually, death. Eyesight, taste, smell and memory are also connected with zinc. A deficiency in zinc can cause malfunctions of these organs and functions. (Wikipedia health warnings apply)

So it probably makes sense to.....
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NotmeChief Current Affairs 9
trelawney126 Diamond Lil's 5
D Diamond Lil's 28

Similar threads


Latest Threads

New Posts

Top