Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by seafarer1939, Aug 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. now I'm first to admit I'm not the brightest star in the sky but has anyone ever thought of just buying the fecking opium crop from the Affies and using it for medical use?
    Farmers will be happy and not flock to the Tallies,we stop it going overseas[here mostly] and we can get out of this barren shithole and they can then go back to fighting amongst their own tribes.
    Lets face it who wants the sodden country?other alternitive is to leave then spray orange on the fields so they then can't grow even dandelions.
    Tell them first what will happen,let them decide and lets get out.
  2. Said all along if you want the shite you should be able to go get it for free.

Why is beer not available on prescription???
  3. It would cost you £6.85 a bottle then!! (unless you were over 60!)
  4. Not if you pay a yearly prescription charge and get eight items on each prescription. Daily!!
  5. It just so happens that I have one of those!! PPC..not being quite 60 yet!! :thumright:
  6. Excellent idea. I have one of those and it's been saving me, literally, hundreds of pounds a year for several years. I think malt should be available also - or a daily tot of rum - drawn from your local GPs/RNA rum tub! :) :) :)
  7. A good idea SF but unfortunately the ' addicts ' are prepared to pay more for their supply . Regarding the medical use of opium , in Tasmania there is a regular crop grown for medical purposes and strictly supervised . Again with the opium the demand may lessen as the new type of drug becomes more widely used , amphetamines . Millions of dollars are to be provided in Australia to combat the latest favourite ICE . The result of using this substance is extreme violence apparently apart from other deadly physical and mental damage . This , of course , can be ' home brewed ' in a fairly basic ' home laboratory ' , this is the new danger . Most likely this will be available world wide . Perhaps contributing to the growing violence in the community the latest drug seems to be even more lethal than any opiate or pot. Once more with opium I sometimes wonder if it's pay back for the time UK supported opium use and supply in China although I'm not sure of the details regarding that . Yes , with the rapidly growing abuse of alcohol and now drugs it does not look good for the future of our youngsters or countries . Maybe it's time for a change from democracy into a ' police state ' and it may well end up there.

With the second link there is an ad but keep going for the Ice ad it's worth it