"OPERATION BARBER" post discussion

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by witsend, Feb 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. I have a feeling this de-brief could run and run! At least I hope so!!

Think I'll go for a haircut at Roy's next time I'm in Gasgow!!

Will tomorrow's Daily Record have a banner headline along the lines of 'Dodgy Cop Kills Walt Son In Mad Rage At Barbers/Asda? :D
  3. Good idea.

And rate up some Acting Local Moderators, perhaps one of these three?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. I do feel we needed one of our over seas ratings on a different timezone about to have kept watch. Unfortunately we all slept on the Sunday Routine
  5. And, as someone has said, get in the habit of quoting a contentious entry whenever you reply/bite.

Should a poster/poser return to back-track by deleting their contentious entry (as this walting Barber-Ella did at Zero-crack-sparrow) then the original wording remains firmly embedded and un-edited within the replier's untouchable quote box.

But you all knew that already........ :wink:
  6. It was my intention to cut and paste all three threads into the Facebook page this morning, alas I was too late.

We know for next time though eh?
  7. :lol:

Ahh, good times. Its all just a memory now, well most of it. We have the occasional quote from james over on the ' ii ' thread ;)

Edit; Anyone think monty should be put up for a prize title or something. ' Best outing of the month ' or something similar ? I think its very well deserved.
  8. Wits was on it as quickly as I was. At least I stopped short of posting home addresses this time. :wink:
  9. Class act by all, much jollies.

James, say something! You know you're dying to.
  10. He hasn't replied to my pm or my Facebook friends request, boo-hoo.

A female relation of his has though. :D
  11. haha, go on, what did she say?
  12. PM inbound
  13. Fair one, joint title then ;)
    And yes, please tell all what response was said !!
  14. aha, post it in the group.
  15. Its great and that thread was an epic without doubt.
  16. I thank you.

17. Anyone but that fcekin Crown Pruncher; he looks too much like a feckless and shiftless barsteward and he has more than a passing resemblance to Kim Il Jong for my liking.

18. Clown puncher was a cunt.
  19. He was grooming me for sex, and fucking hated you (must be a Yardie 'disrepec' thing)
  20. Never mind that bollock-chops have you read my PM yet???? :roll: