open gob insert foot

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Sharkey, Dec 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm in a shop, chubby bird serving Polish or whatever bloke in front, he ask chubby when is baby due, chubby isnt pregnant but is now indignant, reminds me, I,m driving along in company van, car behind is up my arse, drifting in and out, sees a gap in oncoming and zooms past, only just making it before he gets smashed, then he indicates and stops, gets out comes back to me, I drop window, go into rant mode, are you right in the fcuking head, you drive like a complete knob now fcuk off back to your car and get out of my way you cnut, your back doors are open says good samaritan..................bollocks

2. To be fair it sounds like his driving was more dangerous than the back door being open.

3. Oh my God, that was you? <Sob> I was only trying to help. I thought you might have kids in the car or some heavy shopping. I've had to have counceling because of that incident. Set me back years it has has! <sniff>. Had to give up my job and the wife left me. Then I had a breakdown in Asda. Mods! Mods! Where are the Mods......

4. I dont think there is a limit for mobility scooters

5. We are the mods we are the mods we are we are we are the mods....

6. FFS! It must be time to organise another auction.

7. Strange as it may seem to you it was not the crown that I was thinking about.

8. Sharkey,have you ever thought that the good samaritan was, in fact, light in the loafers and he was asking if your back doors were open and not actually telling you?

• Like Like x 1