ooh ow

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by EarlyChop, Mar 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Berlimey, they actually hit the target? :eek:

That must have hurt a bit. Quite a loud bang, I would have thought...

Edited to add: I must also say "Well done" =-) despite the fact the Eurofighters and Tornadoes are keeping me awake with night exercises at the moment!
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  2. JagerGirl

JagerGirl Book Reviewer

Nicely done!! The Canadian one was impressive too :)
  3. What! They shot a Canadian.Thats out of order...............
  4. I don't really understand why this link has been posted as that tank crew pose no threat to me/mine or my country.

5. Well the tank crew may not pose a direct threat to yourself, but what they stand for does. 'Oil' like or loath it we need it and lots of it.
    53% of the worlds oil reserves are located in the Middle East, 9% is in Africa. Libya is placed 9th overall in the world holds the most in Africa at a staggering 41.5 billion barrels (6.60×10 9 m3) The proximity of Libya to Europe makes it ideal to trade with.
    Libyan Oil is one of the easiest types of natrual oil to refine. Unlike Saudi oil which is full of sulphate and consumes more energy to refine.The fact is most of the reserves have not been drilled due to Gadhafi’s arguing with [SIZE=+0]o[/SIZE]il companies.

The threat of Gadhafi staying in power and directly refusing to trade with the west is a serious enough threat to UK security. I believe the government where right to intervene with the civil war that has broken out. The people of Libya have been oppressed for 40 odd years with that despots crazy Communistic capitalist way of thinking.

I can bet you my months pay that none of those anarchists that caused thousands of pounds damage in London at the weekend would even dare contemplate staging a protest in Libya.
    Makes you think how lucky we are in the west.[SIZE=+0] Do you agree [/SIZE]Fink?
  6. Finksy, I posted it because I thought some peeps here might want to watch, no other reason. But never fear my man next time I post I will will endeavour to make sure it at least has something to do with you/yours or your country. :))
  7. Good lord.

There is so much wrong with that post that as much as I would like to dissect it, I simply don't have the time to spare.
  8. Fair one, no doubt it has been well goofed.
  9. So how is destroying a tank helping to enforce the no-fly zone then? And as for the oil, it's his/Libya's. And so what if he doesn't want to trade with the west...why should I or anyone else get upset or threatened by that? So, if we have a few more violent demo's and destruction of public property by angry mobs, you'd welcome some other nation sending in their troops to restore their version of order?
  10. good point polto, unfortunately history is written by the winners not necessarily the once in the right.