Only the Bravest of Men would say This.

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by NotmeChief, Mar 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Son asked his mother the following question:
    'Mom, why are wedding dresses white?' The mother looks at her son and replies:
    'Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure.'
    The son thanks his Mom and goes off to double-check this with his father.
    'Dad why are wedding dresses white?'
    The father looks at his son in surprise and says:

'
    Son, all household appliances come in white.'

2. Re: Only the Bravest of the Brave would say This.

:lol:

3. Re: Only the Bravest of the Brave would say This.

True statement and totally agree with it, Should go back to the olden days when women did what they were told to do and used to have dinner sitting at the table on time without any excuses about jeremy kyle and cash in the attic.

Prepared for incoming from all the ladys on the site for being a complete "male chauvinist"

4. Re: Only the Bravest of the Brave would say This.

Lady's what?

2BM

5. Ah well, I'm happy in the knowledge that all human babies start of as female in the womb..............men are just fecked from the get go

6. Nice come back like your style J.D :D

7. Are there any (ladies) on here. :oops:

8. Tis true JD, but only the special stronger foetus's go on to develop the Male reproductive organs, the lesser weaker foetus's remain has Female.

9. Should go back to the olden days when women did what they were told to do and used to have dinner sitting at the table on time

Nothing has changed over here, forty years of being married to my best mate.

10. They've had 'Same Sex' marriages that long? Time flies :wink:

11. Actually, the lack of testosterone produces females in the womb and also produces men with small d*cks..............what's you excuse :lol:

12. There's always an exception to every rule and I'm happy to say I fall into that catagory.

13. JD its not the nail that counts its the size of the hammer you knock it in with....well thats my excuse anyway :D :D :D

14. Women need makeup to look good (although some fail) where as men look good naturally.

Also I would rather be a Stag all wild and free to roam where I please. Compared to some stupid chicken living in a coup making eggs.

15. You're obviously spending too much time in slapperville. Come to the real land!

16. I'm sick of my knob falling in the water when I sit down for a shit. :thumbleft:

17. The only women round here who I do see without makeup are butch lesbians :wink: Is your real land Aldershot or Brighton?

18. Haggis_catcher i have never laughed so much that really did make me chuckle...and no im not taking the piss, Thats my new line from now on concider it pinched

19. Neither, my homeland is of upper class status :wink:

20. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The other day my girlfriend put me in a tough situation - she said, "Do I look fat in this?"

Just before I told her how great she looked, my mouth started moving for me and I said:

"To be fair, it is a small room."

Mind you, now that her stuff's gone, the room is actually quite large... :oops: