Only in Wales

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Feb 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mixed feeling on this one Slim there are many out there who deserve a award for services to charity but are never rewarded.

It mentioned depression! That is normally the way out for many a person. I have seen real depression in people where they fail to recognise you and are completely out of the game. A depression that breaks your heart when you see a loved one a mere shell of what they once where.

Hope this one makes a difference in her life and who knows she may go on to help others. We shall see??? When somebody is down pick them up and help.

Like I say mixed feelings

2. I know this area of Wales fairly well and it has suffered from massive unemployment, industrial decline and social issues for years since the closure of the mines. I would say then that this young individual is on a much better standing than alot of the young people in the area where drug abuse and crime is rife. Good on her to try to make a better life for herself thanks to the Princes Trust, who incidentally i have also done some work for and are pretty good at what they do

3. waste of oxygen. She should have been shot at 16. and if thats the picture of her, then there is something wrong with her arm. I would shoot her again for that.
  4. [email protected], you charmer you
  5. Nuttty bag I have a bungalow in the area and will be there this weekend. The area in no worse and far better than many areas in the rest of the UK. However it has been well documented that Wales gets more than its fair share of social security payouts. There is a far higher percentage on incapacity benefit in wales that England.
    Pregnant at 16, her choice. I will believe she has turned her life around when she starts putting into the community instead of taking out. She wants to be a youth worker, could start by volunteering to help at a youth club.
    We need more politicians like Boris Johnson who tell it as it is.
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

They have schools in Wales..?! :shock:
  7. Life is only what YOU make it after all......
  8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

In the immortal words of Brucie "Life, is the name of the game, and I wanna play the game with you"!

9. :lol: :lol: