Online Petition (Save the Navy)

chockhead819

War Hero
I found this it might work if we get a mass signing as it goes to Bliar & hopefully he might take notice.

The MoD is planning to mothball almost half the Navy's 44 warships to cut costs. This money has been wasted, amongst other things, on a war in Iraq we can never win and that should never have been started. The government misled the public and the house to justify it and now we are paying a heavy price. The RN frigates are among the most potent weapons we have. When this is done who will be left to stop illegal immigrants from landing on our shores? Who will seek out and capture drug runners? Who will retake the Falklands when Argentina decides to invade again? As it is we already have 13 warships it would take 18 months to get into action. Act now and sign this petition, for these decisions have almost certainly already been taken. Support the Navy, once these ships are scrapped or sold we will never replace them. Britannia will no longer rule the waves.

Save The Navy

noemis

Lantern Swinger
Re: Online Petition

That's more like it!!

I've done it now go tell everyone to do the same.

Emailing it to all my family and friends!!

safewalrus

War Hero

More than willing to stand up and be counted! Done it! come on the rest of you, don't let the doubters put you off - if this is all you do at least you've done something

the Walrus

I'm on there. Let's hope someone in authority watches it grow until their sphincter starts twitching.

I'm going to have a good look round that site, as there's plenty more to protest about.

Chalky

Lantern Swinger

Consider me added. :)

Post it over at arrse. They have greater numbers there and are usually drunk enough to sign anything! :p