One year left to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M I put my application on hold a year ago. Do I have to re-apply & start again or can I carry on where I left off? Joining the Royal Navy 7
MoD_RSS Letters to businesses about trade arrangements after the UK has left the EU MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Raising expectations of children and parents, high standards for teachers and tackling bad behaviour: how schools in ‘left behind’ areas can improve MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Self Assessment taxpayers have one week left to file their return MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 100 days left to file your 2017 to 2018 tax return MoD News 0
Tui Bird Identify EA left behind when AFFRAY sailed on her fatal training trip. Submariners 0
MoD_RSS News story: Information for those who left the armed forces between December 2008 and... MoD News 0
L Those that have left the RN as a ET-WE The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 14
BillyNoMates No holes left. Diamond Lil's 57
T The woman left me The Gash Barge 7
soleil Herald: "Defence Cuts Have Left Royal Navy 'Too Small' To Carry Out Its Job" The Fleet 1
0 Elvis has not left the Building Diamond Lil's 1
soleil Guardian: "Political Support For Afghan Campaign Has 'Departed Stage Left'" Current Affairs 11
soleil Western Morning News: "Cuts Have Left The Navy 'Too Small', Warns Report" The Fleet 2
trelawney126 Any Sappers Left to fix a Bridge? The Gash Barge 1
trelawney126 Monica left out in the Cold by Bill Diamond Lil's 0
Stirling Left a bit....right a bit....shit! Diamond Lil's 2
soleil Pompey News: "Cuts Left RN Warship ‘Dangerously Unarmed’ During Libya Operation" The Fleet 11
soleil Royal Navy Official Calendar 2011 - "Island Nation" - Last Few Left! The Fleet 2
Stirling Passed on and left his mates 'a drink' The Corps 6
BARNEYRNSM Pension of 21 years for someone who left in 1976 Finance & Pensions 13
R Is there going to be any ships left? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
pitty POAEM to POAET - Need to have more then 4 years left The Fleet Air Arm 20
trelawney126 How many have the Crabs got Left?l The Fleet Air Arm 5
soleil Metro: "Lt Cdr Mike Jones-Thompson - The Last British Soldier Left In Basra" Bases / Shore Est 5
sgtpepperband Pompey News: "How Could Navy Heroes' Names Be Left To Fade?" Current Affairs 10
stan_the_man Today my wife left me Diamond Lil's 27
defenceheadquarters Two weeks left to give your comments on Defence Green Paper Current Affairs 0
stan_the_man Could you bat left handed Diamond Lil's 32
P When you left the mob !! The Quarterdeck 72
wannabeaet So my girlfriend left me :). Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 121
M left eye eyesight Health & Fitness 2
Ships_Cat Left 4 Dead Gaming 11
J leaving or left the corps and maybe missing it? The Corps 0
soleil The Telegraph: "Falkland Islands to be left without Warship" Current Affairs 95
Nails Left eye domminant The Corps 37
flano One week left untill raleigh Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
Ninja_Stoker Soldiers KIA allegedly left off official lists Current Affairs 0
A Left Footers join forces? Current Affairs 15
dumdum Tributes left for a dead chicken The Gash Barge 11
H Any Stokers about to leave the mob, or not long left PM me The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 12
slim Woman weighing 42st 'left to die' Diamond Lil's 55
A 1954 Pussers Rum on sale.... 1 x 450cl bottle left The Quarterdeck 2
ChampionPuffa ARE YOU GLAD YA LEFT OR NOT??? The Quarterdeck 17
F Are they any wem's left ? The Fleet 26
MoD_RSS Smarter Manufacturing - Digital Supply Chain: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Students in Wales can apply now for postgraduate funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Driving the change to greener vehicles: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Flood-hit farmers can now apply to £6 million fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Returning students given more time to apply for student finance MoD News 0