One way of dealing with politicians

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by wet_blobby, Jan 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. Some backbench MPs already have better protection than the heir to the throne. Okay, one backbench MP.
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Dont know what the congress woman has done to upset people, seems ok to me. Supports gun ownership etc, hubby a military veteran and part of NASA now, would seem to tick all the correct boxes for the right wing crowd.
  4. I'm just glad she was hit somewhere not vital to her daily life. You did say she was a politician?
  5. Here's a bit from the article which may explain why she'll be slurring her words for a bit if she survives, there may be up to 6 dead.

Miss Giffords had been named in March as a political campaign target for conservatives in November’s elections by former Alaska governor Sarah Palin for her strong support for the health reforms of President Barack Obama.
    Mrs Palin had published a “target map” on her website using images of gun sights to identify 20 House Democrats, including Miss Giffords, for backing the new health care law.
    The congresswoman, who is Jewish, is a gun-owner and supporter of the right to bear arms. She was also a strong advocate of abortion rights. She won re-election to her third term in Congress last year, beating off a challenge for a Republican candidate endorsed by the Tea Party.

She was one of 20 Democrats who Sarah Palin identified on a website with a scope sight pattern overlaying their photos for supporting Obama's Healt reforms, she is Pro abortion rights, Jewish, she beat off a Tea Party candidate in last year's Mid Terms and it happened in Arizona home of Yosemite Sam rednecks and other various shitkicker types.
    Take your pick, any one of those is more than enough for some to load up the extra capacity Glock Mag with hollowpoint rounds they got at a gunshow by showing their Library card and promising they would only be used on Figure 11s.=-(
  6. As old Winnie said.'Democracy is the worst form of goverment,except for all the others that have been tried'. Nice first effort next leader of 'The free world'..:plotting:
  7. Denial will be the name of the game for Palin, somethinh like.... "I only wished to give voters a clear target I mean view of who on Capitol Hill agreed with the hard core North Korean like Health Plan of Commisar Obama. Like Colt and S&W I only give nutjobs the tools, I don't force them to see my website as an endorsement for assasination/murder."

Hopefullly Palin will rightfully cop a shedload of flak and disappear up her own fundamental.
  8. Here we go, Sarah Palin's FB page.
    On the tragedy in Arizona | Facebook

She's leaving the denials and back tracking to her rabid supporters most of whom sound like the religious fanatics and Ghengis Khan Fan Club members they are. :usa2::glasses10:
    Sgt Smiler must be on there somwhere.:sleepy3:
    Not a hint of sorrow from the majority just political point scoring.
  9. No wonder my Mum is always worried about me being over here. Boy there are some feckin wack jobs around
  10. Welcome back without the chains, when did that happen, "Whilst I was sleeping":toothy3:
  11. Isnt this "Insightment to Commit a Fellony" or is the "First Amendment " a get out of jail card in this case?
  12. Last week after swearing on a stack of BR 1066's to be a good boy.......RR
  13. The 1st, 2nd and 5th amendments are probably the most used and abused laws in the US. palin will wriggle, deny etc anything and everything. Just be lucky you dont have a wack job like her in the UK. She even has a TV programme now.....Palins Alaska!

YouTube - Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits
  14. :thumbup:......................................................................
  15. Must be the season of goodwill or something. :winkrazz: Welcome back CG.

16. Well as you might guess, the news media is flooded with stories about the shooting. Sundays main news was all relocated to Tucson and a shitload of "experts" are being thrust in front of the cameras to explain their theories. The right wing are being very quiet including Palin of course, but give them a chance to rack up the rhetoric and they'll start spouting off soon.
  17. When you listen to the vile rhetoric trotted out by the extreme right in the USA Fox News, Palin, The Tea Party etc it is hardly a surprise when a lone nut-job steps up to the plate, it's the American way.