One rule for one- one for another

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, May 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No surprise there then. Maybe we should put the illegitemate ginger runt in the bun house and send Paris to Iraq? Double standards all round.

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Stuff like this really grips my shite, fcuking celebrities who think they're above the law because they are surrounded by "Yes" men all the time who tell them they can do no wrong....what the fcuk has that hilton b!tch ever done but suck c0ck on an internet video and walk around with a shaved rat as a pet?

bang her up for the full sentence with the dykes....a good broom handle shoved up her ring piece would do her the world of good.

3. Now get off the fence wet_blobby. :)

4. Sir Gerald Nabarro said once, that if you have money, nothing can be done to you.
    You only have to look at some of our own home-grown 'celebs' - Moss and Doherty to name but two..

5. Quote : She said: “Hopefully, young people who look up to people like Paris will learn from this.†Unquote .....the mind boggles!! :?

6. "bang her up for the full sentence with the dykes....a good broom handle shoved up her ring piece would do her the world of good"

and put the video on the internet so that we can all learn our lesson :D :D

7. The amazing thing is that the sentence was cut because of her good behaviour. Are they psychic or something? She hasn't even started the sentence yet so how do they know she will be well behaved. I bet the woman refuses to carry out legitimate orders from her guards (such as suck my willie).

8. I believe her good behaviour was remebering to go to court to be sentenced, albeit a bit late. Thinking of the nature of her offence, perhaps this indicates she is getting neare to reality, After all if it is OK for a president to suggest that a blowjob is not sex, then driving to work isn't real driving.

9. I love the sub headline ..... "18 days till Paris goes down" ...... mmmmm

Cue another video on the net?

10. Next on-line secret video and The Sun;

Big bertha ripens Heiress in shower

View in multi angles, single view, 3D, night vision, optional can be played with Paris’s new music video ‘Locked up on sunset Boulevard’ ft. Kanye West

11. Oh Oh Jenny's gone red again

And how do you ripen an heiress in a shower, just in case I am ever called upon to provide such a service.

12. You have very good way with the (red) words Jenny, makes the mind do startling things.. 8O

13. Involves a shower head, bar of soap, 2 women (1 skinny, the other not so), big advantage is to have a power shower! Go figure :lol:

As for the wording, I feel more perverted than ever for the past 4 months :twisted:

14. Logic has an answer for everything :)

15. Being a thick old submariner I think I need a video demostration

16. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Followed by a practical demonstration and a bit of "hand" holding

17. I'm not that slow on the uptake but all practical experience is valuable.

18. So why is it acceptible for other vulnerable prisoners to face bullying but not her? She should have served the full sentence, which was far too lenient at 45 days in any case. One law for the rich or powerful and another for everyone else. But what's new?

19. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Celebrities are a valuable commodity in Los Angeles so the Justice Department will bend over backwards (no pun intended) to accommodate their whims. Piss off the celebrities and they'll go to work/live somewhere else - not good for the economy... :roll: