One man Band ludicrousness

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by buffersmate1, Feb 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The First Sea Lord made an utter fool of himself posing in front of cameras explaining the French/ British collision wearing expensive gold braided kit and non -action medals .

2. Norm????/

3. Thank you for your valued opinion, now sod off.

4. FFS Norman, when will you give up.

I thought he did very well.

Go and take your meds......NURSE over here

5. He was an embarrasment-- sitting in his number 4's with no war or campaign medals apparent. He the First Sea Lord with no battle experience .
    Sad Sad dad

6. And your Battle experience was? Filling in the FOIA form to find out how many Lt Cdrs there are? oh and the Kaffir Beating Star with Oak leaf Cluster.
    Account deletion incoming.

7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Morning Norm, have you popped in to cheer us up? Hows sunny Grantham today?

You really must try harder, that 1st Sea Lord record is running rather thin.

8. Hey Norm, I have a new username for you...

'LEATHERMAN' - THE COMPLETE TOOL

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Buffersmate1 (or Mr. Grantham to his mates. If he had any) is a drill bit. A 'boring tool'... :rambo:

10. Admiral Band is the most senior fighting serving Chief of the Naval Staff.
    Yet he has never seen one bit of blood-shed.

11. You might if you dont sod off. :evil:

12. I don't care about his decorations, JB was the finest CO I ever had.

Ian

13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

So he must be doing his job right - success is not measured in the bodies of dead service personnel... :evil:

14. Sh1tdits, I've got some war gongs yet I have the public speaking skills of Joey Deacon and the IQ of a newt. What's your point?

15. Jeez, what's Norma(n) going to do when he's finished in character assasinating every Naval senior officer ? Start on the Chiefs and POs ? Might get a bit worried in about 2040 when he reaches my level.....

16. Joey Deacon mwhahahaha not heard that name in a while!!!!

Good to see Norm is back with his incorrect facts. If he was wearing his Number 4's then why was he wearing all his gold braiding and medals?? Now I've not been out that long surely the No's 4's haven't become the new No's 1's? lol

17. Credence would have been better served had the good Admiral explained the Brit/Frog engagement wearing his number 8's with a suggestion of manual labour under his manicured nails.

18. Yerman is as safe as houses

19. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Sorry?? :roll:

20. But the man made a fool of himself.
    Andwering questions Sub/Smash he appeared booted and spurred in his best No1's with court mounted medals-- Embarrasing?
    My 18th century Royal Navy family collectively cringed