One for the WAFU's and A/C's

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by frogman007, Nov 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 374520_609718212422183_1779159550_n.jpg

IDF my location.............................................
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nothing to deny!!!!
  3. That's the result I would have expected! Plenty in the RN who enjoyed doing it. :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  4. I have no intensions of biting on that one??? you can not call coming on-board after store ship sea time that was jolly time FFFOOOOZZZs
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

It is always interesting to see Woos in phase two training - they usually still want to go to sea and state they are gutted when we tell them they could serve several years on a squadron ashore before serving afloat. After settling into squadron life, living on a ship is not always quite as appealing as they had imagined.

Funnily enough, when I was on Hurworth, a woo-free zone, the ones who moaned the most about serving at sea were the Divers. Their opinion was that they were trained and paid to dive & explode things but not to be employed in unrelated jobs.

To be fair, on sweepers, I couldn't hear Divers moaning as I was howling too loudly about being a watchkeeping mechanic who was forced to look after whole ship stores because some chimp decided against billeting a Loggie afloat.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Bet you had loads of gash time then. badteeth.gif
  7. NS trust me I hate sea time too. Divers don't do their jobs on them.
  8. A whole 5 hours for the Divers to bite. You had to get the Branch together to understand the long words or something?
    • Like Like x 6
  9. That was a bite? Oh. Sorry forget you're such a sage. Dull PWO ****.
  10. Well if the first one wasn't, that definitely was.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Nah. I just find the PWO a bit full of himslelf. Probably a nonce.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. One for that triangle player.jpg

I'm sure his SD buddy will come to the rescue soon. So he doesn't feel left out I found this for him.
  13. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I think SJRM has "left the building" Oppo.

14. Oh. Shame. .