One for Pontius

Waspie

War Hero
R*&ner. Still alive and kicking. Persec of crse however if you get in to trouble on a windsurfer off the coast of Waterford he may be the man picking you up !!
And the arses can’t spell timorous.
Ahh, but which Raynor!!! Methinks junior was taken from 819 to bolster 825!! Big bruv who became Ops1 at Portland was too big to fit under a table!!

Jacobus

War Hero
Ahh, but which Raynor!!! Methinks junior was taken from 819 to bolster 825!! Big bruv who became Ops1 at Portland was too big to fit under a table!!
I think it’s junior. Although he’s the same size as senior now. Or was when I last saw them. You’d be hard pressed to have two brothers with diametrically opposed personalities if you tried. Their old man was an Essex milkman who put the two of them through college. A very nice chap

Waspie

War Hero
I think it’s junior. Although he’s the same size as senior now. Or was when I last saw them. You’d be hard pressed to have two brothers with diametrically opposed personalities if you tried. Their old man was an Essex milkman who put the two of them through college. A very nice chap
Pass my best to them both. Flew with both whilst on 819. I’ll message you the real me!!
Have a funny tale about junior. I’ll post it when I jump on my laptop later!!

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Not inferring nuffink.......

242644144_4253148964804391_4822266295300374580_n.jpg

Latest Threads