Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Common Cause Campaign

Have you contacted your MP

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hitback

Lantern Swinger
Update: To Press

ABSOLUTELY SCANDALOUS

Campaigners have reacted with anger to the failure by Conservative and Labour MPs to support reforming the way service leavers are invalided out of the armed forces.

Nick C a former Colour Sergeant who is lobbying to change the way Medical Discharge Boards work said that the failure of many Conservative and Labour MPs to back a proposal in the House of Commons calling for reform of the Boards made him feel ‘ashamed of our administration.’

I think it is absolutely scandalous that the vast majority of MPs who say they support members of the Armed Forces fall at the first obstacle. It is a disgrace and a betrayal of our armed forces and of the men and women who are being maimed and injured in Afghanistan and other places where they’re deployed.’

He said the fight to make the Medical Discharge Boards fairer, transparent and easy to understand would continue with renewed vigour.

The irony is that if the Government reformed the way Medical Discharge Boards work then it would save money. Having three separate Medical Discharge Boards adds to greater cost to the public purse and confusion for those being discharged.

Few people realise that what is said at these Boards can and does alter their life after leaving the army and the results can be catastrophic. For some reason which is hard to grasp, there is very little guidance or advice on what to say or do at these Boards, who sits on them, what they do or what powers they have.

All we are asking is that Medical Discharge Boards are fair and transparent. All members of the armed forces need to know advice about social security benefits, their rights and reliable answers about discharge. It’s all about making a qualified judgement about their future after leaving the armed forces.

The Early Day Motion signed by Liberal Democrat defence spokesman Nick Harvey has been backed by 23 MPs from all parties, but has only attracted the signature of two Conservative MP and ten members of the Labour Party.

Ends
Editor’s notes.

The EDM signed by Nick Harvey said:

That this House recognises the difficulties with the current Medical Discharge system by which three medical boards discuss the injured person's medical treatment and discharge; believes that insufficiently reliable information about benefits and entitlements is available to service personnel prior to discharge, as well as information about the Discharge board process itself, which is often convoluted and conducted in an uninformative manner; notes that the appointments with the boards can often be intimidating; calls for better support from outside agencies such as the Service Personnel and Veterans Agency; and urges the Government to investigate the matter and to transform medical discharge boards so that they become fairer, more transparent and more accessible in terms of advice and guidance throughout the whole process

broadside

War Hero
Pardon my naivety but, apart from the political aspects of this campaign, am I not correct in stating that there are considerable efficiency and (dare I say it) COST SAVING implications?

If that is the case, why the hell isn't the Monastery of Indifference championing this cause as part of the overall efficiency programme?

Hitback

Lantern Swinger
My MPs PA contacted me to ask about the EDM and synopsis. Nadine Dorries MP (Con) has still failed to sign the EDM. The shocking thing is;( she has two military basis in her constituency..

If Sandra Gidley MP (LD) from Romsey is yours. I have sent her a thank you email for supporting EDM 361. We now have 28 names on the list. The Conservatives and the Labour Party have been dragging their feet. However, the Tories have been by far the worst supporters.

Fresh push after Christmas and New Year. Thank you from all our injured!

P.S I don't know why broadside...

Hitback

Lantern Swinger
EDM361 V EDM473

Dear xxxxxxxx– I am rather dismayed by the actions of the Conservative Defence Team after discovering Dr Liam Fox signed EDM 473 just before Christmas asking for reform of Medical Discharge Boards.

The wording is much weaker than Nick Harvey’s EDM 361 and it saddens me that Medical Discharge Boards (MDBs) look like becoming a political football as MPs are following a party lines on this issue. Can I take it that the words of Dr Fox’s EDM are now Conservative Party policy and that you do support the reform of MDBs? Perhaps a further conversation would help to clarify things?

I look forward to your reply as do the followers of One Common Cause.

Yours

Hitback (OCC)

Reply from Conservative MP

Thank you. I wrote the EDM which sets out plainly what we would do. I’m not really interested in what the Lib Dems think as they won’t be in a position to change anything.

Hitback

Lantern Swinger
Nxxxxxxxxx Cxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
Mob: xxxxxxxxxxx

[email protected]

Dear Prime Minister,

My name is Nxxxx Cxxxxx, a former Colour Sergeant in the Royal Green Jackets for 23 years, now known as 2 Rifles. I was medically discharged form the services in 2007 after sustaining a spinal injury. My first campaign to protect the rights of those who serve their country was the Homelessness Legislation-Local Connection rule for service personnel-when leaving the forces. This was amended in the Housing and Regeneration Act 2008, though many councils/ housing associations continue to discriminate against service families and single leavers.

The reform of the way Medical Discharge Boards work is one of a number of issues being raised by the One Common Cause campaign.

Armed Forces personnel, including those seriously injured in Afghanistan, are being pressurised to make decisions at Medical Discharge Boards that could affect the rest of their lives.

At a time when more people are being injured in combat and training exercises, I know very few details are given to service personnel before they attend Army Medical Discharge Boards. Notwithstanding the point made above. Service personnel are trained to have a compliant behaviour to authority and the medical boards are held by senior ranking officers.

Few people realise that what is said at these Boards can and does alter their life after leaving the army and the results can be catastrophic. For some reason which is hard to grasp, there is very little guidance or advice on what to say or do at these Boards, who sits on them, what they do or what powers they have.

All we are asking is that Medical Discharge Boards are fair and transparent. Soldiers need to know advice about social security benefits, their rights and reliable answers about discharge. It’s all about making a qualified judgement about their future after leaving the armed forces. People attending these boards should also have the right to take along a nominated colleague who has knowledge of the system as Medical Discharge Boards can be very intimidating.

The campaign is flagging-up these shortcomings because armed forces personnel are made to struggle when an obstacle is reached. These issues are sustained not by chance or nature, but by a combination of factors. Such factors include short-sighted and long-held assumptions of assessing people, a poor understanding of how decisions impact on the lives of those affected and how each issue is exacerbated by little understanding of what returning to civilian life is like for tri-service personnel, some of whom are suffering physical or mental health problems.

The next few months offer an exceptional series of opportunities for political parties to take the lead and to start turning things around. I would like to see all party political leaders sign up to the One Common Cause campaign and follow up with a definite timetable for change.

An Early Day Motion (EDM 361) has been placed into the House of Commons and gained cross party support. I would be very grateful to meet with you and the Defence Minister to discuss this matter in detail in the New Year.

Respectfully Yours

Nxxxxxxxx Cxxxxxxx
One Common Cause Organiser
http://onecommoncause.co.uk/

10 Downing Street reply to letter above. We will have to wait and see what comes of it. :wink:

Hitback

Lantern Swinger
This is the updated EDM361 list please keep asking your MP to sign this Early Day Motion. http://edmi.parliament.uk/EDMi/EDMDetails.aspx?EDMID=39921&SESSION=903

Thank you for the sites support and all its users.

Regards

Nick

The following letter can be sent to your MP asking them to support EDM 361.

Find my MP

Dear .................,

Although the Armed Forces have been Tri-Service for some time the MoD still run three separate Medical Discharge Boards for the three Armed Forces. Service personnel go through three Boards but only attend the final one before discharge.

Having three separate Medical Discharge Boards adds to greater cost to the public purse and confusion for those being discharged.

Many service personnel have little or no idea of how these Boards work before they arrive at one –this has been the case for decades and urgently needs reform.

When service personnel arrive at the final Board they have no idea what to say, who sits on the Medical Board, or what powers these Boards have. There is very little general advice or guidance from the MoD or other agency on the process service personnel undergo, their fundamental rights or reliable answers about discharge.

There is no automatic right for personnel to bring along a nominated colleague or friend or legal adviser so candidates can sometimes make catastrophic decisions about their future lives.

The degree or percentage of disability service personnel qualify for (important for realising how much compensation they will later receive) is not told to them by the Medical Board but are informed much later. There is no medical plan for injured personnel or any appointments booked with medical staff.

The Service Personnel and Veterans Agency (SPVA) is not involved at any stage of the Medical Board process and are not permitted to see any information about service personnel going before the Board.

If the SPVA were allowed information, it would mean the necessary paperwork for a war pension for example will have been completed and information about benefits including Incapacity, Mobility, Carers Allowance, Housing Benefits etc will have been talked through.

It would mean an exemption certificate for medication (presently not issued until discharge) will have been issued which would allow personnel to get medication they require free of charge and not allow some of them to fall into poverty.

The SPVA would also be responsible for contacting outside agencies such as Combat Stress or Talking2Minds with the date, time and place of treatment before the service leaver enters civilian life. This is essential for those suffering from Mental Health Issues (PTSD). Combat Stress should be made aware of the service leaver if they have PTSD or any service related mental illness.

A story in The Times on 15 November 2009 said that 4,916 cases of mental disorder have been identified in British troops who toured Afghanistan and Iraq, while 67 who served in the two war zones had committed suicide since 2003.

While an injured person is on the SAM List or at Headley Court, they should be encouraged to start pre-release courses including advice on self employment, CV writing, Interview techniques.

The resettlement into Social Housing requires to be done at least 6 months prior to discharge.

Finally, there should be recognition of the job spouses and dependants do for those who are discharged – it is them who keep family life together when the front door closes.

By re-examining its procedures and introducing change to the present Medical Discharge System it would mean that a faster transition to civilian life would be achieved in line with the Ministry of Defence’s paper The Nation’s Commitment to the Armed Forces Community: Consistent and Enduring Support which was presented to Parliament by the Secretary of State for Defence in July 2009.

Yours

Hitback

Lantern Swinger
By spending 2 minutes locating your MP and asking them to support EDM 361 might just be enough to get MPs to think about these injured troops and our veterans a little more. I have placed this link in the sticky but the email campaign letter to send to your MP is above. 2 Minutes is all it takes. These poor souls have to live a life time in discomfort.

The link below is the article in the Sunday Express "SOLDIERS FACING A POSTCODE LOTTERY FOR 'SUPER' LIMBS" One Common Cause hopes this opens the way for more dialogue between the MoD and Primary Care Trust. Therefore "Ring-Fenced" money should be at the top of the agenda.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/150795/Soldiers-facing-a-postcode-lottery-for-super-limbs

Regards
Hitback

Hitback

Lantern Swinger
hitback said:
Thank you for the sites support and all its users.

Regards

Nick

The following letter can be sent to your MP asking them to support EDM 361.

Find my MP

Dear .................,

Although the Armed Forces have been Tri-Service for some time the MoD still run three separate Medical Discharge Boards for the three Armed Forces. Service personnel go through three Boards but only attend the final one before discharge.

Having three separate Medical Discharge Boards adds to greater cost to the public purse and confusion for those being discharged.

Many service personnel have little or no idea of how these Boards work before they arrive at one –this has been the case for decades and urgently needs reform.

When service personnel arrive at the final Board they have no idea what to say, who sits on the Medical Board, or what powers these Boards have. There is very little general advice or guidance from the MoD or other agency on the process service personnel undergo, their fundamental rights or reliable answers about discharge.

There is no automatic right for personnel to bring along a nominated colleague or friend or legal adviser so candidates can sometimes make catastrophic decisions about their future lives.

The degree or percentage of disability service personnel qualify for (important for realising how much compensation they will later receive) is not told to them by the Medical Board but are informed much later. There is no medical plan for injured personnel or any appointments booked with medical staff.

The Service Personnel and Veterans Agency (SPVA) is not involved at any stage of the Medical Board process and are not permitted to see any information about service personnel going before the Board.

If the SPVA were allowed information, it would mean the necessary paperwork for a war pension for example will have been completed and information about benefits including Incapacity, Mobility, Carers Allowance, Housing Benefits etc will have been talked through.

It would mean an exemption certificate for medication (presently not issued until discharge) will have been issued which would allow personnel to get medication they require free of charge and not allow some of them to fall into poverty.

The SPVA would also be responsible for contacting outside agencies such as Combat Stress or Talking2Minds with the date, time and place of treatment before the service leaver enters civilian life. This is essential for those suffering from Mental Health Issues (PTSD). Combat Stress should be made aware of the service leaver if they have PTSD or any service related mental illness.

A story in The Times on 15 November 2009 said that 4,916 cases of mental disorder have been identified in British troops who toured Afghanistan and Iraq, while 67 who served in the two war zones had committed suicide since 2003.

While an injured person is on the SAM List or at Headley Court, they should be encouraged to start pre-release courses including advice on self employment, CV writing, Interview techniques.

The resettlement into Social Housing requires to be done at least 6 months prior to discharge.

Finally, there should be recognition of the job spouses and dependants do for those who are discharged – it is them who keep family life together when the front door closes.

By re-examining its procedures and introducing change to the present Medical Discharge System it would mean that a faster transition to civilian life would be achieved in line with the Ministry of Defence’s paper The Nation’s Commitment to the Armed Forces Community: Consistent and Enduring Support which was presented to Parliament by the Secretary of State for Defence in July 2009.

Yours

Update on the Early Day Motion 361. http://edmi.parliament.uk/EDMi/EDMDetails.aspx?EDMID=39921&SESSION=903

I think One Common Cause has started to make changes happen. Please read this link: http://www.whitehallpages.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=283631&newlang=eng

We need to keep this presure up and ask our MPs to sign up. Lets get it to 3 figures by the close of the week. So lets prove that this site and the other Military minded sites can get our MPs to support our injured EDM361.

Regards

Hitback

Hitback

Lantern Swinger
The Early Day Motion 361 explains in a very direct way why need to the present Medical Discharge System (MDS)needs to be changed. The Whitehall Paper gives no guarantees or explanation on how it will be paid for etc. If your MP has failed to sign their support, then please continue to press them.

Regards
Hitback

MEDICAL DISCHARGE BOARDS AND ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL

Harvey, Nick
That this House recognises the difficulties with the current Medical Discharge system by which three medical boards discuss the injured person's medical treatment and discharge; believes that insufficiently reliable information about benefits and entitlements is available to service personnel prior to discharge, as well as information about the Discharge board process itself, which is often convoluted and conducted in an uninformative manner; notes that the appointments with the boards can often be intimidating; calls for better support from outside agencies such as the Service Personnel and Veterans Agency; and urges the Government to investigate the matter and to transform medical discharge boards so that they become fairer, more transparent and more accessible in terms of advice and guidance throughout the whole process.

Conservative Party
Bottomley, Peter
Streeter, Gary

Democratic Unionist Party
Campbell, Gregory
Dodds, Nigel
McCrea, Dr William
Robinson, Iris
Simpson, David

INDEPENDENT
Taylor, Richard

Labour Party
Dobbin, Jim
Drew, David
Flynn, Paul
Hood, Jim
Hopkins, Kelvin
Howarth, George
Hoyle, Lindsay
Jenkins, Brian
Jones, Lynne
McDonnell, John
Simpson, Alan
Williams, Betty

Liberal Democrats
Alexander, Danny
Beith, Alan
Brake, Tom
Breed, Colin
Brooke, Annette
Campbell, Menzies
George, Andrew
Gidley, Sandra
Hancock, Mike
Harvey, Nick
Holmes, Paul
Hunter, Mark
Kennedy, Charles
Leech, John
Moore, Michael
Mulholland, Greg
Oaten, Mark
Opik, Lembit
Reid, Alan
Rennie, Willie
Rogerson, Daniel
Rowen, Paul
Russell, Bob
Stunell, Andrew
Swinson, Jo
Taylor, Matthew
Teather, Sarah
Thurso, John
Webb, Steve
Willis, Phil

Ulster Unionist Party
Hermon, Lady

Hitback

Lantern Swinger
I am still waiting for a reply from Rt Hon Bob Ainsworth MP and in fact Kevan Jones MP! The UUP have stated they will follow up our concerns on this matter. Please keep sending your MP our resqested to sign EDM361.

I understand there is a lot of information here but due to my systems going down or me being unable to get on line, I have placed as much as possible in this burst.

Update on the EDM 361
http://edmi.parliament.uk/EDMi/EDMDetails.aspx?EDMID=39921

One Common Cause site:
http://onecommoncause.co.uk/secretary-of-state-for-defence

Whitehall paper that forced One Common cause to write to the MP.
http://onecommoncause.co.uk/secretary-of-state-for-defence

The Conservatives directed me to the following sites. http://www.militarycovenantcommission.com/

Regards

Hitback

Rt Hon Bob Ainsworth MP
Secretary of State for Defence

Dear Secretary of State

First let me introduce myself. As campaign director of One Common Cause, an independent campaign group for the armed forces community and before that a member of the armed forces for 22 years until invalided out, I’ve a number of concerns how Service personnel are looked after once they are injured in some way – either psychologically or psychically.

On 17 December I outlined to the to the Prime Minister the present problems with the armed forces medical discharge system and asked why the MoD hadn’t streamlined the discharge boards into one Tri-Service Medical Board System – which would save costs and needless complexities. I must say the answer I received didn’t answer my question.

However, I do have other concerns about both this discharge system and questions about the on the Government’s Improved Care for Veterans and Severely Injured Service Personnel paper. Would you be kind enough to answer the following questions:

1. Will charity funding play a large part in this whole enterprise coming to fruition and if so why? How will local Primary Care Trusts fund this?

2. How will the third sector charities be able to access funding for veterans that wish to receive therapies outside of the NHS? I have in mind specialist providers such as the Talking2minds whose therapeutic process has been designed specifically for PTSD and is achieving outstanding results?

3. Who will be the NHS interface for third sector charities that wish to engage with the NHS?

4. What organisation is going to assess the long term needs for injured service personnel and who will stipulate if an injury is most serious? As you know the cooperation between military and civilian health authorities is a new relationship

5. According to a number of sources it takes an average of 14 years to be diagnosed with PTSD. Many veterans who suffer from stress related disorders have a multiple of incorrect diagnosis over this 14 year period. How specifically is the comprehensive assessment going to be able to identify the long term needs of a mentally injured person when the existing formats for diagnostics are so inaccurate?

6. Help for Heroes is to build seven new hospitals for military personnel. What provision is there for complementary and alternative therapies within this structure and how do third sector charities interface with them.

7. What training will NHS case workers have so they can relate to the experiences, needs and the tailored psychology of those who have been in the armed forces? It worries me that we have a system where ex-Service personnel who are sent for review of their medical condition for war pension purposes are assessed by civilian staff.

With all due respect, these people have no understanding about how ex-armed forces people think especially when you recognise that they display compliant behaviour to authority have a lot of pride in themselves and to admit a weakness or ill health is difficult for a veteran to do. In the reverse of this-shown by Talking 2minds which employs ex-armed forces personnel to treat ex-armed forces personnel.

8. The grant funding of £140,000 (which is point three in the Whitehall paper) is being matched by whom? Combat Stress is changing to become more of a drug and drink rehabilitation centre so can you tell me where these centres will be based and how many sessions offered by Combat Stress will be allocated for each individual seeking their help?

9. A total of £73 million pounds has been allocated to PTSD by the Government. What percentage is annexed for third sector charities and how is this to be accessed by those charities that currently deal with veteran’s health and mental health issues?

10. Closer NHS links with full range of third sector partners and charities. Who will oversee the process and coordination? I have worked for the NHS, and I can tell you now there is a massive void in communication between one department and another that is why NHS employees feel let down and undervalued.

11. An entitlement for all veterans who have lost limbs whilst serving in the armed forces to receive, where clinically appropriate, the same standard of prosthetic limb from the NHS that they received or would receive today from Defence Medical Services as a result of major technological advances.

* What if a veteran has to loss a limb due to complications with an ongoing war pension condition.
* The word clinically appropriate allows the NHS a means in which they don't have to provide the same standard of prosthetic limb.
* Clinical would also imply that any process, therapy or technology that has not had 15 years worth of empirical data presented to Nice for its ratification will not be entertained.

My main concern would be the expected costs required to run such a scheme. The medical provision that’s in place at present for mental health is largely drug-based and CBT/EMDR orientated which is expensive and encourages dependencies compared to other systems such as that run by talking2minds.

12. Responsible Directors within each Strategic Health Authority. Is this a statement that some Directors aren't responsible within the SHA. What experience of military life is going to be required for PCT champions- it's impossible for anyone outside a military background to understand what needs are required by the armed forces, their family members and our countries veterans. It looks great on paper but not towards working strategy.

13. The requirement of all medical documentation on service leavers to be transferred to GPs. This shouldn't be selective records.

14. What is the feedback from veterans on the six mental health pilot schemes being run by the NHS? I have heard from veterans who have attended these pilot schemes, only to say they're rubbish and not enough is known about the military or what is expected of a soldier. Other credible sources such as talking2minds raised the point, in the Combat Stress Mental Health Summit in 2009, that the pilot projects do nothing different therapeutically than is already being done by Combat Stress and the NHS. When challenged the NHS representatives admitted that their current methods were not working and that charities like talking2minds should be applauded for their innovative approach in getting veterans back to health quickly.

15. Combat Stress was used not only to treat PTSD but also as a respite for the veteran and the family of that suffering person. What will be put in place to support this area in the future?

I believe I have placed enough points above but there are many more that require to be addressed. My very last question is; the government is streamlining the SPVA, which is needed at Norcross- but not in the field of SPVA Welfare Workers, their need on the ground is invaluable to the veteran and their family members. I hope this area is correct before it starts to affect the trust and working modules in place at present.

I look forward to your reply.

Respectfully yours

Hitback
One Common Cause

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS The Planning Inspectorate is improving the application process for Nationally Significant Infrastructure and Common Land Projects. Help us get things MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Crime news: register for ‘Common Platform’ early adopter rollout MoD News 0
MoD_RSS All ranks common room opens at RAD Benson MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Common Platform system tested in criminal courts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A Commonwealth of Common Values MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New process for Statement of Case submissions and Statement of Common Ground MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major demolition milestone at HS2’s Old Oak Common site as Great Western sheds cleared MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Fairness of the election process is common to all democracies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: HS2 completes biggest demolition challenge yet at site of new Old Oak Common tunnel crossover box MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: A message from the British Ambassador to Ireland on the Common Travel Area MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: HS2 confirms London Euston and Old Oak Common construction teams MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: HS2 reveals Old Oak Common station designs as work ramps up on west London super-hub MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK to remain in Common Transit Convention after Brexit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: HRH The Prince of Wales' keynote speech at The Commonwealth: Towards a common future MoD News 0
NateDogg Able to transfer/ move to another common wealth force? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
L Common Fleet Time vs Specialist Fleet Time Joining the Royal Navy 2
MoD_RSS News story: UK-led joint force launched to tackle common threats MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Shaping research themes under the European Common Security and Defence Policy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary discusses common goals with French counterpart MoD News 0
T Cheating/Infidelity Common Practice?? Nearest & Dearest 68
Guzzler How common are you? Diamond Lil's 68
trelawney126 Oral Sex Common in "BATS" Diamond Lil's 5
Montigny_La_Palisse Common Purpose Current Affairs 46
soleil Nautical terms which have passed into common parlance History 30
bikerman common sense Current Affairs 1
Anchor_Faced_Jack The Death of Common Sence Diamond Lil's 8
chieftiff George Bush has outbreak of common sense! Current Affairs 12
ask_then_order Sad relics of Greenham Common Submariners 29
josiecats Not So Common knowledge The Gash Barge 25
ukdaytona Common Sense Prevails Current Affairs 8
silverfox Obituary - Common Sense Diamond Lil's 4
S How to cure the common cold? The Gash Barge 20
S Victory for Common sense?? Current Affairs 4
H Common sense Current Affairs 10
MoD_RSS Cause for optimism on the future of British Steel MoD News 0
MG Maniac Cause for Concern Diamond Lil's 1
MaiBelle Off to Ghana...cause it's not hot enough here! Travel & The Great Outdoors 34
P Flat feet causing tight hamstrings, could this cause problems with my medical? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
N At what point does a low BMI start to cause problems? Health & Fitness 8
soleil Navy News: "Men Of 45 Commando See 'Real Cause For Optimism' In Helmand" The Corps 0
soleil Guardian H4H A Worthy Cause But Spare Us The Moral Blackmail Current Affairs 3
soleil Workmen cause £2,000,000 of damage to Faslane Submariners 6
O can you locate this trophy...for a good cause cheers History 0
Spartan RM tattoo - will it cause me any problems The Corps 60
steamy_stokes had to join cause wify already on here Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
C Cause of death History 7
S Possibly the real cause of the Iraq War... Current Affairs 10
MoD_RSS Winter Coastal Safety Campaign Launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS OPSS launches Christmas online toy safety campaign MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ‘Help Us, Help You’ campaign urges public not to ignore persistent tummy troubles MoD News 0