Once Upon A Run Ashore..................

Shakey

War Hero
alhucoll said:
A bottle of Tippex appeared, and the brush was applied to his well used piece of flesh! We had to check the paint job had dried, a few flicks and a blow.
Yep! it was dry. Got the bugger up to his own mess deck and left him in his scratcher.

SCREAMS FROM THE SHOWER IN THE MORNING

(he didn't get laid for quite a while)

Forgive my ignorance, but what happens if you put tippex on your bell end?

Once Upon A Time........

End of a rather long deployment.
Killick Stoker (Gods Weapon) gets a "Dear John" it's Gibraltar, say no more.
So the animals go out, an engineers "how much beer is there?" " We''ll try and drink that", okay a couple of cooky boys as well - WHO kept the fleet alive - Stokers & Cooky's, that's who!! :lol:

Made our way to Charlies, no young uns with us, Charlie was a bit minced off as no fresh offerings,, but he had a boxer dog............................

Dear George, the Dear John, we took pity and took him out on the raz, chances of getting laid in Gib were/are pretty slim - confessions, please add here...........

So eventually after the Donkeys Flip Flop and the Skippers Lodge and a few others including McDonalds we ended up in Charlies, up the steps and stagger down left into the Matelots Paradise.battle flags, HISTORY, blushes, run aways.......

So no draft beer, only tinnies, what the fcuk, we got a round in and sat around, Charlies dog joined us and a certain Killick Stoker - George got friendly with the Boxer, stroking him, a pet on the head and kissing him.....hey he'd just been binned and we'd got him pretty well monged.
George gives up on the dog and goes round the corner for a game of pool.

Amongst us we have this absolute animal of a PO Tiff - DOUGY!! OUCH!!
The Boxer slinks over to Dougy and Dougy takes advantage of the dog's slabbering ways, gets his dick out - semi - hand on scruff of neck, and points said slobering mongrel to his member: The semi gets bigger and the dog is going down on him, with a bit of help with the hand on the scruff of the neck.
Now, us lot are looking and can't believe what we are seeing, but quite entertained at the same time, we can't actually believe that this is happening - Tiff getting blow job by dog.

Well, say no more - Dougy shoots, Boxer swallows - well done!

George comes back from losing at pool and promptly starts lip locking with the hound!!!!!

Nearly puked, been a waste of beer though!!

:twisted:

Ben Nevers - a real decent Joss.
He was fair and straight down the line, messed up - you paid.
He was a fair man, I'd buy him a dozen or so pints if I met him again.

I think of the hell the ships company put him through!!!

Al
8O

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
I was in Gib in 86 ish on Gloster on AMP, about 4 nights in instead of going on the piss, me, LCA and CA think AFD, (Alcohol free day) and went fishing off Jetty by Admiralty House (I think it was called) anyway after a couple of hours we decide to go back onboard and I fall down big hole, Gibbo Dockies left cover off Capstan machinery hole) up shot is next day I leap out of top pit with sore foot onto deck, get very FcUking sore foot.

Examined by scablifter who calls ambulance, after X Rays, i am told I have broken 3 bones in foot. Local Scablifter has me keeping foot in bucket of ice to get rid of swelling, that hurt more than broken bones.

Stayed in Gib hospital overnight leg in plaster and issued crutches 2 in no, matelot for the use of. I thought I would be sent back to blighty but no chance.

I can't work so I get a two week holiday to see the delights of Gib.

I was the fastest thing on crutches up and down the Main Drag, not wanting to make the mistake of stopping drinking again, too dangerous.

Anyway to cut a long story short I trapped a local one night and out of the goodness of her heart she took me home, I had to climb in through her bedrrom window, (ground floor theres lucky), but, that window sill wasn't the only thing I got my leg over that night.

QM was shocked to see FF and crutches return on board at 0700 in time for breaky

Mind you if I remember rightly she was a right dog, but, hey, any port in a storm 8)

Father_Famine said:
.......... I trapped a local one night ................

Trapped ? In Gib ? 8O
that's got to be a windup... or you are one very lucky Caterer....

They all used to vanish into the rock, abot 1700, on the occasions I was there, or maybe the ale made my eyes short ..unless I never made it past Sugar's tasteful establishment .. !!
:wink:

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
whitemouse said:
Father_Famine said:
.......... I trapped a local one night ................

Trapped ? In Gib ? 8O
that's got to be a windup... or you are one very lucky Caterer....

They all used to vanish into the rock, abot 1700, on the occasions I was there, or maybe the ale made my eyes short ..unless I never made it past Sugar's tasteful establishment .. !!
:wink:

I have had my Lucky moments, I think she just wanted to help polish my crutch :wink:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
alhucoll said:
Ben Nevers - a real decent Joss.
He was fair and straight down the line, messed up - you paid.
He was a fair man, I'd buy him a dozen or so pints if I met him again.

I think of the hell the ships company put him through!!!

Al
8O

Currently working the cruise ships as a Security Officer in the Caribbean! :lol:

The Monmouth 5

In the chat room yesterday and I was reminded of a certain incident that occured in Gibraltar.
I think the party who reminded me might have been a WEM, but then again he may have been a OM, not sure - he'll remind me, all I can say is that he was awake at the time!

Once Upon A Run Ashore.......................

It had been the end of a rather boring/arduos trip to Souda Bay (I think) We got to Gib and you know what you do in Gib - run up the Rock or get sh t faced, abuse the duty free system and get the gizzits you've forgotten.

Well a bunch of our guys fell out with some of the locals..........fight ensued in the Plaza down the way from the Flip Flop and across the way from the Skippers Lodge - FISTICUFFS!

Turned out the "locals" were local PLOD!

Monmouth 5 locked up and made to pay there own way back to GUZ!

As far as I remember no charges were brought - the hole in the pocket was enough. :?