Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On Your Guard (Ian)

Jenny Collier: The worst sport ever is throwing a hand-sized round thing as far as you can. Discus.

Candy Gigi: Who’s a northerner’s favourite R&B star? Our Kelly.

Luke Graves: I’ve just been on Trip Advisor. Nothing about how to deal with a cut knee.

Alexei Sayle: My girlfriend’s a model; she’s an Airfix kit of a Stuka dive-bomber.

Jayde Adams: They say you are what you eat but I do not remember eating a goddess.

Angela Barnes: I grew up in Maidstone. It’s no coincidence that an anagram of Maidstone is “I am stoned”. There’s nothing else to do. Just anagrams.

Phil Wang: My girlfriend and I broke up due to creative differences. I thought I was creative and she thought different.

Sara Pascoe: I got glasses for my birthday, so my observational comedy has really improved.

Shazia Mirza: I went to have Botox the other day. £650! I couldn’t even look shocked.

Liam Williams: So the universe implodes – no matter.

PS Re #1. Once upon a time a well-known Mess character went sick with a slipped disc.

That very evening a Notice appeared inviting entries from sportsmen for an inter-mess Sports & Games afternoon.

Within minutes (you've guessed it) that Member's name topped the list with the SPORT Column entry of ... DISCUS

Yep, disgusting, innit.

TAXI !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
janner Changing of the Guard The Fleet 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp SCC Armed Guard Video - HMS EXCELLENT March 3rd 2019 SCC and URNU 1
whitemouse Palace Guard The Fleet 6
DemobJob Security Guard - ASAP - Boscombe Down The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
S HMS FORWARD AND FLYING FOX Royal Guard at dedication of Naval Memorial Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
soleil Pompey News: "Royal Navy Ship Will Guard Removal Of Chemical Stockpile From Syria" The Fleet 3
F Booties guard boaties Current Affairs 22
Kev73 Falkland Is - guard ship Current Affairs 49
soleil Liverpool Echo: "Liverpool RN And RM Reservists To Guard Olympic Games Spectators" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil Evening Standard: "Navy's Biggest Ship To Guard London Games" The Fleet 8
old45marine Darell's Day Land guard fort..North Essex RMA Superp day RMR 0
bikerman Coast guard Diamond Lil's 2
T HM Coast Guard Current Affairs 17
daffy1 Devils Guard Hobbies & The Great Indoors 5
WhizzbangDai Welsh Guard's CO killed in Afghan Current Affairs 8
YouAreHavingALaugh Queens Guard retaliates to [email protected]@ taking student Current Affairs 53
oberon Gannet gate guard The Fleet Air Arm 39
JamesH French guard d'honneur The Gash Barge 0
P Guard Comp SCC and URNU 16
R Buck House Guard makes a rude gesture! Diamond Lil's 15
rod-gearing Unified Force to guard United Kingdom Current Affairs 15
2 Changing guard at Buckingham Palace. The Quarterdeck 4
D Guard this Sunday The Quarterdeck 18
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed James Chapman, Ian Rosenblatt, Virginia Tandy and Heather Lauder as Trustees of National Museums Liverpool. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ian Duddy arrives to lead the British Embassy team in Chile MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letters from the Cabinet Secretary to Rachel Reeves MP and Ian Blackford MP MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ian Ackerley reappointed as NS&I Chief Executive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sir Ian Cheshire to stand down as Government’s Lead Non-Executive Director MoD News 0
soleil Tw: HMNB Portsmouth - Burns Night - Sub-Lieutenant Ian Copland Explains Its History & The RN's Participation The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS Ian Diamond appointed as UK's National Statistician MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ian Dalton to be Executive Chair of Automation Taskforce MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ian McCaig reappointed as a Board Member of the British Tourist Authority MoD News 0
W Ian Kewley Social & Reunions 6
C MRAF Harris and Fl LT Ian Smith History 7
Stirlin Ian Rankin.....The Hanging garden. The Book Club 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Ian Moncrieff CBE to retire as UKHO Chief Executive MoD News 1
soleil Herald: "Navy Man Ian's Commendation From Fleet Commander" The Fleet 0
Ageing_Gracefully Comp - Ian Rankin's REBUS in "Saints of the Shadow Bible" Competitions 15
soleil Ian Visits: "A Boris Bus Visits A Ghostly Village" History 3
Guzzler Ian Curtis Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 15
soleil Echo: Lieutenant Commander Ian Molyneux Posthumously Honoured At Buckingham Palace Submariners 1
BE19Pilot Destroyer by Ian Hawkins The Book Club 9
soleil Ian Visits: "Attending The Ceremony Of The Constable's Dues" The Fleet 3
soleil Faber & Faber: "Ian Fleming's Commandos - The Story Of 30 Assault Unit In WWII" The Book Club 2
G Lt Cdr Ian Molyneux Memorial Trophy, 25/08/11, Barrow in Furness Charity 3
soleil Helensburgh Advertiser: "The Remarkable Career Of Commander Ian Riches" Submariners 0
finknottle Ian Tomlinson (Inquest Jury Verdict) Current Affairs 102
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp BBC - Shot submarine officer Ian Molyneux's funeral held Submariners 0
P Commodore Ian Pemberton RNR Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
MoD_RSS Lieutenant Commander Ian Molyneux dies during HMS Astute incident Current Affairs 13