On Your Guard (Ian)

Jenny Collier: The worst sport ever is throwing a hand-sized round thing as far as you can. Discus.

Candy Gigi: Who’s a northerner’s favourite R&B star? Our Kelly.

Luke Graves: I’ve just been on Trip Advisor. Nothing about how to deal with a cut knee.

Alexei Sayle: My girlfriend’s a model; she’s an Airfix kit of a Stuka dive-bomber.

Jayde Adams: They say you are what you eat but I do not remember eating a goddess.

Angela Barnes: I grew up in Maidstone. It’s no coincidence that an anagram of Maidstone is “I am stoned”. There’s nothing else to do. Just anagrams.

Phil Wang: My girlfriend and I broke up due to creative differences. I thought I was creative and she thought different.

Sara Pascoe: I got glasses for my birthday, so my observational comedy has really improved.

Shazia Mirza: I went to have Botox the other day. £650! I couldn’t even look shocked.

Liam Williams: So the universe implodes – no matter.

PS Re #1. Once upon a time a well-known Mess character went sick with a slipped disc.

That very evening a Notice appeared inviting entries from sportsmen for an inter-mess Sports & Games afternoon.

Within minutes (you've guessed it) that Member's name topped the list with the SPORT Column entry of ... DISCUS

Yep, disgusting, innit.

TAXI !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
janner Changing of the Guard The Fleet 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp SCC Armed Guard Video - HMS EXCELLENT March 3rd 2019 SCC and URNU 1
whitemouse Palace Guard The Fleet 6
DemobJob Security Guard - ASAP - Boscombe Down The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
S HMS FORWARD AND FLYING FOX Royal Guard at dedication of Naval Memorial Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
soleil Pompey News: "Royal Navy Ship Will Guard Removal Of Chemical Stockpile From Syria" The Fleet 3
F Booties guard boaties Current Affairs 22
Kev73 Falkland Is - guard ship Current Affairs 49
soleil Liverpool Echo: "Liverpool RN And RM Reservists To Guard Olympic Games Spectators" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil Evening Standard: "Navy's Biggest Ship To Guard London Games" The Fleet 8
old45marine Darell's Day Land guard fort..North Essex RMA Superp day RMR 0
bikerman Coast guard Diamond Lil's 2
T HM Coast Guard Current Affairs 17
daffy1 Devils Guard Hobbies & The Great Indoors 5
WhizzbangDai Welsh Guard's CO killed in Afghan Current Affairs 8
YouAreHavingALaugh Queens Guard retaliates to [email protected]@ taking student Current Affairs 53
oberon Gannet gate guard The Fleet Air Arm 39
JamesH French guard d'honneur The Gash Barge 0
P Guard Comp SCC and URNU 16
R Buck House Guard makes a rude gesture! Diamond Lil's 15
rod-gearing Unified Force to guard United Kingdom Current Affairs 15
2 Changing guard at Buckingham Palace. The Quarterdeck 4
D Guard this Sunday The Quarterdeck 18
MoD_RSS Ian Duddy arrives to lead the British Embassy team in Chile MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letters from the Cabinet Secretary to Rachel Reeves MP and Ian Blackford MP MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ian Ackerley reappointed as NS&I Chief Executive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sir Ian Cheshire to stand down as Government’s Lead Non-Executive Director MoD News 0
soleil Tw: HMNB Portsmouth - Burns Night - Sub-Lieutenant Ian Copland Explains Its History & The RN's Participation The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS Ian Diamond appointed as UK's National Statistician MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ian Dalton to be Executive Chair of Automation Taskforce MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ian McCaig reappointed as a Board Member of the British Tourist Authority MoD News 0
W Ian Kewley Social & Reunions 6
C MRAF Harris and Fl LT Ian Smith History 7
Stirlin Ian Rankin.....The Hanging garden. The Book Club 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Ian Moncrieff CBE to retire as UKHO Chief Executive MoD News 1
soleil Herald: "Navy Man Ian's Commendation From Fleet Commander" The Fleet 0
Ageing_Gracefully Comp - Ian Rankin's REBUS in "Saints of the Shadow Bible" Competitions 15
soleil Ian Visits: "A Boris Bus Visits A Ghostly Village" History 3
Guzzler Ian Curtis Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 15
soleil Echo: Lieutenant Commander Ian Molyneux Posthumously Honoured At Buckingham Palace Submariners 1
BE19Pilot Destroyer by Ian Hawkins The Book Club 9
soleil Ian Visits: "Attending The Ceremony Of The Constable's Dues" The Fleet 3
soleil Faber & Faber: "Ian Fleming's Commandos - The Story Of 30 Assault Unit In WWII" The Book Club 2
G Lt Cdr Ian Molyneux Memorial Trophy, 25/08/11, Barrow in Furness Charity 3
soleil Helensburgh Advertiser: "The Remarkable Career Of Commander Ian Riches" Submariners 0
finknottle Ian Tomlinson (Inquest Jury Verdict) Current Affairs 102
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp BBC - Shot submarine officer Ian Molyneux's funeral held Submariners 0
P Commodore Ian Pemberton RNR Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
MoD_RSS Lieutenant Commander Ian Molyneux dies during HMS Astute incident Current Affairs 13
soleil Herald: "Ian's Commanding Role At City RN Reserve Unit" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1