On the bones of your arse

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rod-gearing, Nov 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The credit crunch is biting deep and you are down to your last £5,what do you spend it on?

A bumper pack of toilet rolls?

A carry out of wife beater?

5 lottery tickets?

What would you spend yours on? ^_^;
  2. A pack of Burtons ( Wilberfoss ) pork , sun dried tomato and basil sausages, slowly grilled then placed between a couple of Cooplands baps spread with loads of butter. Washed down with a bottle of Theakstons O.P. . :hungry:
  3. Ah but could you afford that on your last fiver? The gas would have been cut off and your charcoal supply probably gone.
    Yorkshire in the winter? I'd settle for the quick way out :wink:
    ps It's no better in the S'arth or France or Spain, or anywhere much at the moment..
  4. A pint of finest bitter and as many crisps as the change would alow.
  5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

A 5 quid handjob? One of you older chaps could confirm if you can get one for that price.
  6. ....you answered that yourself when you mentioned Yorkshire :thumright:
  7. Hope you get some change from that!!!
  8. Still, I suppose after giving one of them, we'd be upto a tenner to spend!!!!
  9. A Nee Soon virgin was only $5 ( about 70p ) for a short time, so possible seven shags for your fiver. :thumright:
  10. Three pounds on a bottle (or two!) of crap wine and two pounds on the lottery; well why not, if you're that broke what does it matter!
  11. Hopefully Gigondas will be 50% off at Tesco on that particular day. That'll leave £1 for the lottery.

Better a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
  12. If I was down to my last fiver I'd spend it on diesel and drive to the cash point and get fresh twenties out of my account
  13. Give it to Gordon Brown along with my shirt!!!!!
  14. A good pint of scrumpy and some fine old cheddar chesse and biscuits (nothing more i am in need of)
  15. Alternately you could mutually gratify each other, swap your fivers AND have TWO of Stirling's delicious sounding sausage butties each (bought from Netto) AND a half of good NAFFI beer AND warm your toes on the wood fire from trigs gathered from York's ornamental trees and that box of matches you were able to buy with your remaining money. :thumright:

Personally I'd settle for a glass of good, 30 year old calvados...
  16. Buy 5 pounds worth of stamps and reply to every loan that comes through the post. Get the money and bugger off where they cannot find me. :glasses5:
  17. I tried that a while back. Loan required half a million x 10. Employment status disabled. Are you a home owner No! I live in a caravan at Delamere Forest this is just a post box I use.

These days the loan junk mail is so so low!