On leave!!!

The 'Whats the best iron' thread has made me realise I am reacting to stupidity too much - too often!!!

So I am on leave until I find my sense of humour!!! I left it somewhere in the house.

God knows I have tried to stay out of the creche but you can't help having a butchers to see whats new!!!

As Arnie said, 'I'll be back'.

The 'Whats the best iron' thread has made me realise I am reacting to stupidity too much - too often!!!

So I am on leave until I find my sense of humour!!! I left it somewhere in the house.

God knows I have tried to stay out of the creche but you can't help having a butchers to see whats new!!!

As Arnie said, 'I'll be back'.
Enjoy your leave...............subject to recall.

Don't kick yourself tooo much, @Waspie: 'twas Ballistic fault for adding a photo of that camomile ironing water who dredged up that 10 year old thread.

Even back then the OP seemed like a 'snowflake' long before that term attached itself to the stupid-but-righteously-entitled.

Don't kick yourself tooo much, @Waspie: 'twas Ballistic fault for adding a photo of that camomile ironing water who dredged up that 10 year old thread.

Even back then the OP seemed like a 'snowflake' long before that term attached itself to the stupid-but-righteously-entitled.
Oy! I didn't want to start yet another ironing thread.

It's not my fault he didn't check the small print. ;) :D

Leave is over.
Back to work - thank goodness.
Down side, wife decided on a rescrub on the ceiling being painted!!!! (Reason for my time out with just the occasional peep to see whats cooking) :eek: