Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On behalf of wanna...(regarding 23/07)

Zoidberg

War Hero
The following is part of a Facebook chat:

Kirsty

wanna start a sep thread for drinkies tomoro- see if everyones up for it
15:47Tim

Go for it.

15:47Kirsty

u do it

So there you have it, if any of you want to drink with her tomorrow, send one of us a PM :wink:

wannabefpilot87

Lantern Swinger
What Zoid would like to say is that as Soleil suggested we are making a seperate thread (incase anyone's missed it) for anyone who is around in Plymouth tomorrow night and fancies a few drinks with Chris, Zoid and myself after we have returned from Raleigh. Now i'm sure you all have better ways to entertain yourselves on a thurday night but if not the offer is there if you would like to join us!

X.R.D

War Hero
chrisj09 said:
i dont think anyone is botherd ^^

I'll buy you a shandy!!!

Edited to note that unfortunately i cannot make it due to more pressing issues like writing speeches!!! :roll:

And i can't be arsed either!!! :D

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Who says care in the community does'nt work, there even arranging there own runs ashore.

Who's driving the bus? :wink:

X.R.D

War Hero
witsend said:
Who says care in the community does'nt work, there even arranging there own runs ashore.

Who's driving the bus? :wink:

The windows will be spotlessly clean by the end of the trip though!!! 8O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS UK Statement to the WIPO General Assembly on behalf of Group B countries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 45: statement on behalf of the Sri Lanka Core Group MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MAIB to carry out investigations on behalf of Red Ensign Group Cat 1 registries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 44: statement on behalf of the Core Group on Sri Lanka. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Is competition enough? Competition for consumers, on behalf of consumers. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Joint statement on behalf of Prime Minister May and President Juncker MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Joint statement on behalf of the Prime Minister and President Juncker MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Statement on behalf of NATO allies, 24th OSCE Ministerial Council MoD News 0
Magda Today (on behalf of Stirling) Diamond Lil's 11
sgtpepperband On behalf of my fellow branch members, I apologise... Diamond Lil's 2
fishhead I wanna go home Current Affairs 12
Rumrat Now this I wanna see Diamond Lil's 4
C God... ...a wanna be! Nautical Jokes 0
Seaweed Psst! Wanna buy a dockyard? Current Affairs 11
Seaweed Wanna buy a battleship, one careful owner? Current Affairs 0
WreckerL Wanna buy an aircraft Diamond Lil's 3
NZ_Bootneck Psttt wanna buy a Hurricane mate..Only $4 Million NZ to you! Diamond Lil's 5
H WANNA SINK A SHIP? Gaming 8
Seaweed Psst - Wanna buy a boat? Current Affairs 2
Jack77 Wanna Buy An O Boat ? International 3
S You'm doan wanna be a standin' there Jack Submariners 4
Ninja_Stoker Psst, wanna buy a 'plane? The Fleet Air Arm 5
N Psssst! Wanna buy a SSK Submariners 6
D I wanna be a pop star! Diamond Lil's 0
Oil_Slick Wanna know how much aid we send to Sudan? Current Affairs 42
F I wanna join Marines but NEED HELP!! TALK TO ME Current Affairs 8
wet_blobby PSST....wanna buy a fire engine? Diamond Lil's 10
sgtpepperband Wanna see Paris Hilton going down? Diamond Lil's 22
S ex para (wanna be commando) RMR 10
UncleAlbert I Wanna Smoke Diamond Lil's 21
MoD_RSS New and updated guidance for businesses regarding the end of the EU Transition Period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A statement regarding Kate Bingham and the Vaccine Taskforce MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Iranian ambassador summoned regarding Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Announcement by UK Visas and Immigration regarding the validity of Venezuelan passports MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Gibraltar discussions with Spain regarding UK-EU future relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to small registered providers regarding Coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Important Information Regarding COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Consultation response regarding Early Years reforms MoD News 0
L Medical question regarding an allergic reaction (sorry) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
MoD_RSS UK Embassy statement regarding Honduras’ passage of Association Agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Embassy statement regarding Guatemala’s passage of Association Agreement MoD News 0
L Just a question regarding the initial officer interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
J pre-joining question regarding medical Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
A Question regarding pre-joining medical Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
MoD_RSS Letters regarding the Legislation (Wales) Bill MoD News 0
L FHTB Regarding letting the property out UPO 4
LeedsBornLeedsBred Question regarding 4K squad run at PRNC. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS Press release: Alert to users of FreeStyle Libre flash glucose monitoring system regarding skin reactions to sensor adhesive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government Chemist work regarding management of food allergens MoD News 0
J Clarification regarding eczema DQ for Royal Marines Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5