On Australia Day Australians think about the Kiwis

wet_blobby

War Hero
funnily enough one of the t.v channels over here is helping the kiwis celebrate ozzy day by showing all the great sporting events where the kiwis have smacked the ozzys arrse. :D

wet_blobby said:
funnily enough one of the t.v channels over here is helping the kiwis celebrate ozzy day by showing all the great sporting events where the kiwis have smacked the ozzys arrse. :D
Must have been a short program...a very short program 8)

wet_blobby

War Hero
The_Jimmy said:
wet_blobby said:
Must have been a short program...a very short program 8)
Started with the rugby league............. :p

Jimmy

The Kiwi's seen to think different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv8bkYKbMo0&feature=related

Plus I was very concerned over Christmas that the Indonesians would be marching into Perth where I was staying as the RAN were all on extended holidays, the RAAF following in the RAF foot steps only fly 12 noon Monday until 5 pm Thursday and all the Army are either in Sandy places or on the East Coast.

There for the taking even by the Liverpool FC supporters that is if they know where Oz is and could steal a p[lane to get there.

Nutty

I remember when I was down there and was told I am so happy my children never joined the military!

Why do we need a military when we have OZ to look after us!

Then next day two F111 took a flyby to show NZ was not alone.

Thank you OZ for protecting those who don't give a fcuk!