OMG Dubya's even stupider than we thought

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Jarhead, May 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "…WASHINGTON - President Bush envisions a long-term U.S. troop presence in Iraq similar to the one in South Korea where American forces have helped keep an uneasy peace for more than 50 years, the White House said Wednesday…"

He really is delusional, isn't he!

Hey Jorge! They hate you… period! At the present rate his 50 year occupancy would cost a further 50,000+ dead US service personnel.

2. You know who'll be in here next don't you? :director: :confused5: :confused2: :confused1: :confused4: :confused3: :computer: :colors:
    NZB

3. i don't give a flying fuck if smiley does come in here, he can lick my balls

my president thinks i'm fucking stupid

4. Your President seems to have taken note of George Orwells book 1984, Oceania is a US dominated totalitarian superstate and wages a war without end… seems to be his plan too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceania_(1984)

5. Why all the Bush hate!? :lol:

6. Hmmm could it be because the man is a complete tit?

7. Oh just wait till you hear what he had to say tonight on climate change.

How in the name of the founding fathers did this cretin get to be the most powerful man on earth?

8. he manipulated the supreme court both times :(

9. Even more worrying? He was an alchoholic…

10. and how is being a power-holic any better?

11. God if only that Channel 4 mocumentary were true (Death of a President)......... :w00t:

12. not even funny - i could get arrested if i said that

you on the other hand, as a non-US citizen, can say it at your leisure.

13. Yes you could JH, (whatever happend to freedom of speech in the USA, a consitutional right??? ....oh that's right, the Patriot Act.....). I am truly sorry for what has happened to your country. Most Americans I have ever met (service and non-service) are good guys. Bush is just a complete [email protected], and has done more damage to your country that I could ever have envisaged. I can only hope that the future is brighter.......... :thumright:

14. no, stoker you're wrong: even before 9/11, to even say you want to kill the president is a jailable offense, much less put it in writing

15. Pity it didn't stop LH Oswald (or the US Gov) in 1963.......
    I know what you are saying JH, and I do understand the need to protect those that govern us, but I would add a proviso to that. Only those that govern us justly and rightly, and do not lie to us.(That rules Mr Blair out........)

16. i think that part of the law became much more enforced after 1963, specifically because Oswald was ignored.

17. JH, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but if LHO was the lone gun man.... then I I should beiliev in fairies....lol

18. the magic bullet evidence is that always twigged my disbelief...

However, i saw a coroner's report on a friendly fire incident from 'Nam, guy accidentally shot his buddy with a M16, the round hit him in the thigh, ricocheted off the bone, and went into his brain killing him, so i dunno.