olympics

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by seafire, Nov 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How do I volunteer for the games next year? I've heard there my be a mobilisation.

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Practice using your cap as a discus..?

3. Don't do that or you'll be for the high jump.

4. sgtpepperband

Are you javelin a laugh?!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just thinking of what hurdles he'll have to overcome, it's a marathon of a journey.

6. sgtpepperband

You funny guy! That made me Snicker to myself... :lol:

7. And the London marathon was sponsored by Mars bars although what skidders in your nix had to do with it I've never fully understood.

How many more posts like this before it ends up in the barge Sarge?

edited because I can't spell skidders, I was always shit at spielong.

8. sgtpepperband

On a more serious note, I have a solution for Greek debt crisis. The Olympics should be permanently staged in Athens so the rest of us don't have the capitalist bastards and the moronic tourists foisted upon us... oh, and let's get back to the original style - all athletes to perform naked. Geddin'!

:thumbup:

9. Are you sure about that, it's not all beach volleyball and young lady gymnasts.
    081708-0358-thebuzzonpe1.jpg

10. Get your name down early, but think about what you might be volunteering for. If there is a mobilisation you might end up being employed in any number of ways. I would have thought you would necessarily be anywhere where you would see any events.

11. Thats for the advice and of course for the humour. I'm not interested in watching the games just being mobilised and haven't heard about anything else.