Olympic Strippers...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by BreathingOutOnTheWayUp, Aug 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ===================================

...Have been busy today:

<<...After the closing ceremony bid a momentous farewell to Olympic athletes and visitors, a Belarusian shot putter has been stripped of her gold medal after failing a drugs test.

Nadzeya Ostapchuk has been ordered to hand over her medal after a banned substance was found in her system.

The Belarus athlete tested positive for anabolic agent metenolone during in-competition testing on August 5 and 6 and has been disqualified from the final results...>>

No Photo posted here: It would put Finx off his porridge oats for life and other RR'ers clicking the Linky will fully understand why I was so kind to them, too:

London 2012 Olympics: Nadzeya Ostapchuk stripped of gold medal after failed drugs test | Mail Online
  2. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I wouldn't liked to have been the one to tell her (him?).

If I was dicked for that task it would have been by phone, surrounded by huge security guards who had been well bribed to keep me safe!
  3. [​IMG]
    Olympic Cocks?
  4. Thought you meant ..................

5. What the hell are these things? very funny watching them chase the Athletic winners to give them a golden version of these odd things.
  6. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

"London eyes"??????
  7. Cyclops, or some other ********
  8. In October 2008 we advertised the opportunity to design the mascots on CompeteFor , the London 2012 procurement website. After more than 100 designers, artists and agencies applied, we spent the next few months selecting the best ideas and developing them based on this feedback.
    When the final three ideas were tested with people all round the UK, we learnt that the British public didn't just want a character, they also want a story. We also tested the ideas with toy industry experts who agreed that Wenlock and Mandeville were the best choices.

There you go Wenlock and Mandeville a triumph of advertising
  9. Just been told by her, that its Much Wenlock and Stoke Mandeville.
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2012