Olympic sports

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Sumo, Jul 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Women’s beach volleyball, this is fantastic to watch, anyone know the rules?

2. There's rules!!

3. Yep, keep watching.

4. Beats those gawky, clumsy women playing basket-ball, some right horrors amongst them ffs.

5. Some scary women? amongst them

6. I was wondering if there was any? concentrating to hard to learn rules if there are any.

7. Turned on the beach volleyball last night and they were fully clothed. What is the world coming to?

8. I like to hark back to the days when the Soviet womens shotput event was on................God, they were feckin ugly, and built like brick shithouses. :naka:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  9. I always thought brick shithouses were modeled on Russian female shotputters. Was Tamara Press (Sp) Russian?

10. Same as always....don`t get caught.

11. They won't bother them now that they've got all those Servicemen/women hanging around looking for something to do with their spare time.I can hear the call now,"don't bother getting your head down Jack we want a few seat fillers for the Fencing so get your arse down there and try and look enthusiastic"

12. I think Blow Jobs are involved. :slow:

13. All sports are sponsored by such-and-such nowadays. So I thought.................

[​IMG]

14. Did all the USSR famale shot putters vanish when they introduced the sex test?

15. I have convinced the other half beach volleyball is a good sport to watch, problem she asked me the rules???

16. The request has gone in apparently and G4S management are finalising the contract and hope to be able to deploy the required number, subject to training and recruitment pipeline considerations, by the 3rd week in September with a possible factored-in delay of no more than 4 weeks after that date before full service delivery to contract.

17. For a very nice fee, to be paid up front in case they screw up

18. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

The NZ womens hockey team has been all the rage down here today with their win over the Aussies. Looking at the telly reports there's a fair few NZ female hockey players I wouldn't mind hanging out off.

19. Were team GB men’s Gymnastics team robbed of Silver by Japan? Did Japans’ gymnast fall of pommel horse hence lose 1 point or screw up dismount and lose 0.5 of a point? hence moving up from 4th to Silver when 0.5 of a point given back?