Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Olympic Opening Ceremony

Has anyone given any thought to the amount of shit farm animals produce when taken out of their natural eviroment, especially geese and ducks. :grommit::grommit:
It is not only expected but it is essential as the rose beds surrounding the Olympic Stadium will not be successful otherwise.I just hope the noise of the Red Deer rut on the side of the mock Scottish Glen doesn't drown out the Justice for Fathers demo on the roof of the stadium.

I think youll find. 1900 ratified in 1912
EventGoldSilver
Cricket
22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
Devon and Somerset Wanderers
Great Britain (GBR)
C. B. K. Beachcroft (captain)
Arthur Birkett
Alfred Bowerman
George Buckley
Francis Burchell
Frederick Christian
Harry Corner
Frederick Cuming
William Donne
Alfred Powlesland
John Symes
Montagu Toller
22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
French Athletic Club Union
France (FRA)
William Anderson
William Attrill
J. Braid
W. Browning
Robert Horne
Timothée Jordan
Arthur MacEvoy
Douglas Robinson
F. Roques
A. J. Schneidau
Henry Terry
Philip Tomalin (captain)
Reference: Australian Broadcasting Corporation[SUP][4][/SUP]

22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France
First inningsSecond innings
BowlerOversMaidensRunsWicketsOversMaidensRunsWickets
William Attrill ? ? ?2
William Anderson ? ? ?4
Arthur MacEvoy ? ? ?2 ? ? ?1
Douglas Robinson ? ? ?2
F. Roques ? ? ?3
22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
Great Britain
First inningsSecond innings
BowlerOversMaidensRunsWicketsOversMaidensRunsWickets
Frederick Christian ? ? ?7
Alfred Powlesland ? ? ?2 ? ?153
Alfred Bowerman ? ? ?1
Montagu Toller ? ?97
Harry Corner ? ? ?1
Scorecard notesa. ^ The published totals in both teams' first innings do not match up with the sum of the batsmen's runs.b. Bowling details for overs, maidens and runs conceded are unavailable for all innings, with the exception of the runs conceded in France's second innings, where some information has been recorded.

Sadly none of the nurse wear such items of clothing now. They mainly wear scrubs.
Still, there's nothing stopping us from fantazing.
Apart from that it's being likened to the Teletubies set.

Tell me about it ... I work for the "great organisation" too! Nothing like a set of scrubs to turn a nurse with the face and body of a super model into the Michelin Man!

Anyway ... I've suddenly realised that someone else is missing! Postman Pat! Driving around dodging the cow sh*t etc! ... and don;t talk too loudly about pikeys ... Rummers is around somewhere in his caravan still ... comin g to an opening ceremony near you sooooooonnnnn!

Latest Threads