Oldest bird you have been with !!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nicks, Mar 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following on from "The Gronks Ball" Thread what was the oldest bird you have been with in your time in the mob ?

You have to roughly give her age and the age you were at the time and where you were based etc.

I will be honest and say I banged one who was very near to 60 and I was only 20 when I was in Rosyth on Revenge in refit. :thumright:
  2. One of the Nee Soon virgins....do not know her age as it was pitch black but ALL of those ladies were pretty ancient....well what do you want for $5 , I was 17 at the time :thumright:
  3. posted in paderborn ,germany in the late 80s ,me and a mate around 18/19 ....2 ugly doris's wanted some brit c**k ,my mate done the 48 yr old(after rock paper scissors) i took one for the team....n did her mom age ..? well into her 60s
  4. I was 20ish - she was 63 - in GUZZ after being detailed off by my sea daddy!!
  5. She was 28, I was 20................ :afro:
  6. As a civvy at 17, with the old bag in her 50s in the ground floor flat while her old man was inside (her son was a year older than me). As a matelot, with a granny in Chatham who was probably well into her 60s. Abroad, who cared, except for in the cold light of day ? All part of life's rich pattern......
  7. Ark/Devonshire/Antelope gig '78.

West Palm Beach; I was 18 (just) and she was the same age of the year! It was part of the trip to bang the oldest, never mind the gronkiest! You had to have proof - I had 3 mates along who helped me all the way (in every sense) and told the tale of the deed!

You probably have no idea how many beers were needed for this..... :pukel:
  8. I do remember saying to Mrs Lujonsa on the day after her 50th birthday. "That is the first time I have slept with a 50 year old woman". That was ten years ago and she was not impressed then. I wonder what I might say to her this year in the same vein but maintaining originality; any suggestions?
  9. "wow! my first OAP!"

"shall we do it over the zimmerframe darling?"

10. I would think that saying that would make it my last time too.
  11. Age? 71
    When? Last weekend!!
    (and next weekend too if my luck's in!)

12. Cheer up mate - I reached that milestone 7 years ago, and she's still giving me grief !! :threaten: :threaten: :threaten:
  13. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

pongoshaggy wrote

The winner!!!!!
  14. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I said, never thought I'd be going to bed with a pensioner. It was not well received. :threaten:
  15. Dubai in the early eighties
    Location†Costain Woodrow’s Land Camp
    I was just eighteen.
    She was fifty-seven, can’t be forgotten that’s the year I was born
    Pished as a fart,
    In the dawn of early morning and seeing her top and bottom set of
    dentures in a half pint pot, the realization of my terrible deed was brought home. :thumright:
  16. La même
  17. The same ??...probably, for our younger readers $5 Singapore, exchange rates at the time were $7 to the pound so my bagoff cost about 70p :w00t: