Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oldest bird you have been with !!

Following on from "The Gronks Ball" Thread what was the oldest bird you have been with in your time in the mob ?

You have to roughly give her age and the age you were at the time and where you were based etc.

I will be honest and say I banged one who was very near to 60 and I was only 20 when I was in Rosyth on Revenge in refit. :thumright:

stirling2

Banned
One of the Nee Soon virgins....do not know her age as it was pitch black but ALL of those ladies were pretty ancient....well what do you want for $5 , I was 17 at the time :thumright:

pongoshaggy

Lantern Swinger
posted in paderborn ,germany in the late 80s ,me and a mate around 18/19 ....2 ugly doris's wanted some brit c**k ,my mate done the 48 yr old(after rock paper scissors) i took one for the team....n did her mom age ..? well into her 60s

lsadirty

War Hero
As a civvy at 17, with the old bag in her 50s in the ground floor flat while her old man was inside (her son was a year older than me). As a matelot, with a granny in Chatham who was probably well into her 60s. Abroad, who cared, except for in the cold light of day ? All part of life's rich pattern......

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
Ark/Devonshire/Antelope gig '78.

West Palm Beach; I was 18 (just) and she was the same age of the year! It was part of the trip to bang the oldest, never mind the gronkiest! You had to have proof - I had 3 mates along who helped me all the way (in every sense) and told the tale of the deed!

You probably have no idea how many beers were needed for this..... :pukel:

LujonSA

War Hero
I do remember saying to Mrs Lujonsa on the day after her 50th birthday. "That is the first time I have slept with a 50 year old woman". That was ten years ago and she was not impressed then. I wonder what I might say to her this year in the same vein but maintaining originality; any suggestions?

lsadirty

War Hero
LujonSA said:
I do remember saying to Mrs Lujonsa on the day after her 50th birthday. "That is the first time I have slept with a 50 year old woman". That was ten years ago and she was not impressed then. I wonder what I might say to her this year in the same vein but maintaining originality; any suggestions?

Cheer up mate - I reached that milestone 7 years ago, and she's still giving me grief !! :threaten: :threaten: :threaten:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
LujonSA said:

I said, never thought I'd be going to bed with a pensioner. It was not well received. :threaten:

Tas-ape

Lantern Swinger
Dubai in the early eighties
Location†Costain Woodrow’s Land Camp
I was just eighteen.
She was fifty-seven, can’t be forgotten that’s the year I was born
Pished as a fart,
In the dawn of early morning and seeing her top and bottom set of
dentures in a half pint pot, the realization of my terrible deed was brought home. :thumright:

Richie

Lantern Swinger
stirling said:
One of the Nee Soon virgins....do not know her age as it was pitch black but ALL of those ladies were pretty ancient....well what do you want for $5 , I was 17 at the time :thumright:

La même

stirling2

Banned
Richie said:
stirling said:

La même

The same ??...probably, for our younger readers $5 Singapore, exchange rates at the time were $7 to the pound so my bagoff cost about 70p :w00t:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil FB: RNRMC - Happy 100th Birthday Harry Melling - Britain's Oldest WW2 Submariner Submariners 2
MoD_RSS One of the oldest Search and Rescue teams in the UK among winners of vital £1 million funding boost MoD News 0
soleil RN Website: "World's Oldest Christmas Pud On Display In Naval Museum" History 0
MoD_RSS News story: Scotland’s oldest nuclear reactor to go as demolition contract awarded MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Scotland’s oldest nuclear reactor to go as demolition contract awarded MoD News 0
soleil ITV: "Military Funeral For Britain's Oldest Royal Marine" The Corps 4
MoD_RSS News story: Oldest gallantry award for stand-out soldier MoD News 0
F Free advertising for the oldest proffession The Gash Barge 0
Bunter Maybe Oldest Surviving Naval Flag/Standard History 7
BONNACON Oldest rating to have served History 9
tentoes Oldest (combined age) Sniper Pair? The Corps 9
soleil Pompey News: "On Patrol: The Oldest Squadron In The Navy Shows What It Can Do" The Fleet 1
WreckerL Oldest recruit at Raleigh Bases / Shore Est 11
soleil Bolton News: Oldest person ever to join the RN passes out Bases / Shore Est 5
soleil Oldest surviving Jolly Roger flag to go on display Submariners 0
the_crab oldest ever surviving member of any British Armed Forces History 14
chinamatelot Oldest WW1 veteran - congrats Current Affairs 2
ex_wasp_L2 Oldest bank robber? Diamond Lil's 3
H Scottish Mum Becomes Oldest Navy Recruit The Quarterdeck 1
Shakey Oldest female recruit Current Affairs 12
MoD_RSS Avian influenza (bird flu) national prevention zone declared MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Avian influenza (bird flu) identified at Cheshire broiler breeder MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Avian influenza (bird flu) identified at Kent farm MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Poultry farmers and pet bird keepers urged to prepare for winter avian flu MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bird's eye view of Cheshire's £43 million M6 junction improvement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bird survey shows thriving ecosystem at Coal Authority sites MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Avian Influenza (Bird Flu) identified in Suffolk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bird keepers urged to prepare for winter Avian Flu threat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: General licences for bird control: major changes to licensing requirements MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Darwin Plus: 'Bird-borne' radar for albatrosses among 17 new projects to be funded MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Wildlife criminal jailed for rare bird eggs importation attempt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Poultry farmers and bird keepers urged to prepare for winter Avian Flu threat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Game old bird thrives on MOD firing range MoD News 0
soleil Pompey News: "Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane? Well, Sort Of ...." The Fleet Air Arm 0
trelawney126 Bird strike on Chinook Autoglass called out The Gash Barge 4
soleil Guardian: "Sea Survival And Bird Routes: The Varied Life Of A Naval Press Officer" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil Sun: "Navy’s Bird Poo Fight" The Fleet 5
2_deck_dash US Booty asks fit famous bird on date and she says yes. Diamond Lil's 23
D Fat bird in bed Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Bird Flu Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Ugly Bird Miscellaneous 0
BillyNoMates Big Bird Diamond Lil's 15
stan_the_man Big Bird Diamond Lil's 6
slim Town or County Bird or Animal Logo Diamond Lil's 15
wet_blobby Ouch...dont p1ss off a scouse bird Diamond Lil's 13
BillyNoMates Is it a bird?....is it a plane?? The Corps 1
U Bremner Bird and Fortune :Admirals and Commodores The Gash Barge 9
U Bremner, bird and Fortune Diamond Lil's 8
Shakey Yank bird lives up to stereotype Diamond Lil's 31
Shakey Bird flu? No problem! The Quarterdeck 6