OLD BASTARD

Do you mean to tell us that they had female bootnecks before they had female salt encrusted matelots, Caretaker, or.. er... are you really a bloke?!

I made the comment the other day I must be getting old as so far this year I've attened more funerals (4) than weddings (1), I'm 27, although last night I went to cadets in my 4's and was mistaken for a cadet by 2 different members of staff.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
wompingwillow said:
I made the comment the other day I must be getting old as so far this year I've attened more funerals (4) than weddings (1), I'm 27, although last night I went to cadets in my 4's and was mistaken for a cadet by 2 different members of staff.
Maybe they should have gone to Specsavers :lol: :lol: 8O 8O

wompingwillow said:
Wompers, tell us, what is the secret of your eternal yoof? Do I need to have blood transfusions with only the fresh blood of young virgins to make my hair grow back?

maybe, think it's just old timers have no consept of what someone under the age of 40 should look like.

I started a college course this week as well, ended up having a liquid lunch with a few of my new class mates and someone commented on the fact they thought I was only 19 and was shocked when I said I had a 3 year old.

A PO at HMS Bristol tried to have me removed from the wardroom for being under age.

I've lost count of the times I was shouted at for not falling in/ not following orders given to cadets by more senior ( age) members of staff

and the best was when I went to buy a hammer at B&Q and was asked for id to make sure I was over 16.

I in no way think I look that young. However having worked behind bars I know how difficult it is to judge someones age, a skill I've found has got harder with age

I always thought that the female species was proud of looking less than their real age ?

And then you have the other side of the coin, those that want to look older than their real age !

Are we mere males ever going to get it right
:?

harryaitch

Lantern Swinger
whitemouse said:
I always thought that the female species was proud of looking less than their real age ?

And then you have the other side of the coin, those that want to look older than their real age !

Are we mere males ever going to get it right
:?
Dont be daft,its in the jeans. :lol: All of 'IT'. 8O

you spend ages 5-18 wanting to look/be older
18-24 feeling insuilted if your accused of being older/younger

and 24-99 hoping someone will mistake you for younger!

wompingwillow said:
you spend ages 5-18 wanting to look/be older

Aha ! - some insight.
Have you thought of becoming the RR Agony Aunt :?:

:)

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Womps wrote: you spend ages 5-18 wanting to look/be older

The meaning of life is in that lot somewhere! :lol:

SF

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS MoD News 0
slim The Quarterdeck 107
S Sports and Adventure Training 14