ok-- why

Right - have just been grilled by a civvy friend "why do ispend so much time on here" and why do i?

is it because;

im lonely--------------- NO
is it cos im single and looking for a fella? ........................... no

is it cos i look for an argument--- no --- well not anymore!!

so why do i ??
why do we all??

i wonder??

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
because I like Jack Daniels.... and because I get bored working with our American cousins.

I have 3 computer systems on my desk, looks like a Genesis concert, and one of them usually has RR running in the background. So perhaps I'm not as sad as I look.

silverfox said:
because I like Jack Daniels.... and because I get bored working with our American cousins.

I have 3 computer systems on my desk, looks like a Genesis concert, and one of them usually has RR running in the background. So perhaps I'm not as sad as I look.
lol!!

It keeps me SANE... well a bit saner than I actually am :biggrin:

Oh and I need my daily dose of sailors, to keep me from becoming too out-of-touch with life outside the ivory tower.

Bad back, not much i can do so i log on to pass the time whilst off work. Beats licking windows for a living, feel a bit of a joey at the moment!!

NB

Not allowed in the dockyard at the moment until I get the all clear and can rejoin my ship.
What else am I going to do all day, look at pRon ? :D

Being retired, it keeps me in touch with what is happening out there. Also the depth of knowledge from RRs has improved my understanding of a whole range of subjects. A bit like the OU, but in matelot terms. Long may it continue.

Semper Strenuissima.

RNFLUNKY

Lantern Swinger
I log on often just to read. 70% of the time i do not post. I enjoy reading the dits and drips. Now and again i post if i feel like it. I am happy just to read. Fair one - Yeah!

Latest Threads