ok-- why

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Jun 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right - have just been grilled by a civvy friend "why do ispend so much time on here" and why do i?

is it because;

im lonely--------------- NO
    is it cos im single and looking for a fella? ........................... no

is it cos i look for an argument--- no --- well not anymore!!

so why do i ??
    why do we all??

i wonder??

2. Cos its a laff most of the time :money:

3. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

because I like Jack Daniels.... and because I get bored working with our American cousins.

I have 3 computer systems on my desk, looks like a Genesis concert, and one of them usually has RR running in the background. So perhaps I'm not as sad as I look.

4. lol!!

5. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I only said 'perhaps' mind......

6. It keeps me SANE... well a bit saner than I actually am :biggrin:

Oh and I need my daily dose of sailors, to keep me from becoming too out-of-touch with life outside the ivory tower.

7. Bad back, not much i can do so i log on to pass the time whilst off work. Beats licking windows for a living, feel a bit of a joey at the moment!!

NB

8. Because its good to talk about old times and new times and have a laugh at the same time!

9. Not allowed in the dockyard at the moment until I get the all clear and can rejoin my ship.
    What else am I going to do all day, look at pRon ? :D

10. OMG, is there a bomb scare?

[​IMG]

11. I could be contagious, apparently [​IMG]

But its ok for me to go to Tescos etc!!

12. Coz I love it , good enough excuse methinks , :wav:

13. because
    [​IMG]

14. Because deep down most of us would probably never say half of the things we get to write incognito on here. ???

SF

15. Being retired, it keeps me in touch with what is happening out there. Also the depth of knowledge from RRs has improved my understanding of a whole range of subjects. A bit like the OU, but in matelot terms. Long may it continue.

Semper Strenuissima.

16. Mostly for the banter and laughs, but also for news and views on RN/RM subjects, oh and MSG baiting.
    NZB

17. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I'm just here stalking NZB......... :rambo:

18. I log on often just to read. 70% of the time i do not post. I enjoy reading the dits and drips. Now and again i post if i feel like it. I am happy just to read. Fair one - Yeah!

19. Why am i here? I`m a child of the universe, i have a right to be here.
    [​IMG]